Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I have completed all the content besides Palmela. I do not know how to find her. I am supposed to find her stealing but I am unsure of where and when this might happen. Is it only on sunday during dates/exploring?
You need to enact the sexual punishment law with Taina, and Palmela will randomly appear during a morning meeting as a caught criminal you can punish.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
The one thing this game needs more than any other is "This is all for this version" to be displayed somehow, rather than going through a week worth of time and nothing new happening.
You don't need to skip time for a week. If something should happen, it'll happen on the next council. The problem with "This is all for this version" is that the game is non-linear. So for some players it can be all, and for others it's not. I think the current system is good enough: if all quests in the questlog has "In a next version", then that's it for your story line.

Yes the Quest Log will say things like "In the next version" or "In a new version" but it's said that for some of the quests since the first version.
Not anymore. Some of them may stay from the older versions, though. All new updates (if you start over) and new quests are clear.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I keep updating the game, but no new quests ever seem to trigger. Any one else having this problem. Do I simply need to re-start the game.
You can try to restart (maybe you have a bug from first versions). If it will not help, send me your save.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I still have these 4 saying it
Yes, because you'll know who is the traitor in a next version. What's wrong? Or you don't like the translation? I mean "a" next version - "one of", not "the" next version, that's why you still get it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, because you'll know who is the traitor in a next version. What's wrong? Or you don't like the translation? I mean "a" next version - "one of", not "the" next version, that's why you still get it.
It's what I was saying.
You get the "next version" thing at the end of those quests, but some of the old quests that I completed this time had them too when I started this version.

It would better if instead of saying it will be available for a next version, that you make it so that the cut off is definitive.

#1 Have it say which version it is at the end of, like "This is all for this quest as of version 0.5"
#2 Have the messages update with the new version if you didn't add anything for that quest.

So lets create a Random Quest.

You unlocked Random Quest
Complete Random Quest, wait until you can do so (This is all for this quest as of version 0.5)

Version 6:
Random Quest received no updates

Active Menu:
Random Quest: Complete Random Quest, wait until you can do so (This is all for this quest as of version 0.6)

That way, when you have quests that have branched over for a version or more without being completed, people will know not to keep looking for something else to happen.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
It's what I was saying.
You get the "next version" thing at the end of those quests, but some of the old quests that I completed this time had them too when I started this version.
When this update started, the game removes "in a next version" from the quests, that will be completed in this update. It's easy to check in the completed quests tab. This problem was already reported and I have solved it for, as I said, new quests and players.

It would better if instead of saying it will be available for a next version, that you make it so that the cut off is definitive.

#1 Have it say which version it is at the end of, like "This is all for this quest as of version 0.5"
#2 Have the messages update with the new version if you didn't add anything for that quest.
I don't see how this is any better than what we have now. It says the same, but for me it's more silly work to do (I have to change in every update for all quests: "all for ... v0.5, 0.6, 0.7" etc and it's not just one digital, I need a line of python code for every quest). Now you get the "next version" only if it can't be finished in the current version of the game. I think it's clear enough.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is it weird that Danka is in my harem but I can neither talk to her about coming to my room nor to the harem master about her?

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
- Added a random animated scene (I'm cruel, I won't tell you how to get it). I added it to make the game a bit less predictable.
any hero :(

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Hey Archon, do you still get Lori's Mom quest if you give her Bad Care? Does lori still join you in bed if you give her bad care?
And if you were rough with pamela once or twice, will you miss the new scene? what is Pamela's new scene?

Reactions: Paapi

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Ps. Can anyone tell how to access the bonus scene ?;) Also a save of Loris bad care would be nice!

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hey Archon, do you still get Lori's Mom quest if you give her Bad Care? Does lori still join you in bed if you give her bad care?
Hi. You don't get the quest, if you treat her badly.

And if you were rough with pamela once or twice, will you miss the new scene? what is Pamela's new scene?
You don't miss the scene even if you chose only the rough option. But to get it you need to choose gentle in a row.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes