Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ps. Can anyone tell how to access the bonus scene ?;) Also a save of Loris bad care would be nice!
U need some good points with pamela. Activate sexual punishment law at taina if it is not active. When Pamela caught & bought Infront of u, treat her in a good way. U may need to repeat it a few times if u Don't have enough points

Reactions: alex19

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got confused with the beginning questions (Who is the girl you are looking for? & Who are you to her?). I was under the impression that the 1st question asked for the girl's name and the 2nd was asking what relationship do you have. The 1st question I typed in a girl's name and the 2nd I typed in brother. Should I have said "sister" for the 1st question?

Besides that, I enjoyed the game and can't wait for the next update.

Hi. You don't get the quest, if you treat her badly.

You don't miss the scene even if you chose only the rough option. But to get it you need to choose gentle in a row.
Do you know when the 2nd quest will show up? When I first meet her I saved the game and did all the options to see what they looked like. After that, I picked the gentle Anal Sex option. Does she come back if I had picked the correctional work option?

Reactions: ArchonStudio

shadowglass11

Jun 9, 2020
is there a way to cheat coins? i love the game but with the 50% tax and all the other stuff im making 80 coins a week outa 400. and id really like to upgrade the place i make product... but im like 9 weeks away and thats alot of skipping as i cant really do much till then as the only quest i have is something to do with that

Reactions: Paapi

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
is there a way to cheat coins? i love the game but with the 50% tax and all the other stuff im making 80 coins a week outa 400. and id really like to upgrade the place i make product... but im like 9 weeks away and thats alot of skipping as i cant really do much till then as the only quest i have is something to do with that
Raid every day. Build up to 60-90 soldiers and raid. Lots of coin and enough slaves to replace lost soldiers and even grow a bit.

Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
Use Unren if you can't access the developer console already (Shift + O as in Oh). Coins is coins and slaves is slaves. Everything else is easy to get with those two variables.

Example:

Coins = 10000
Slaves = 10000

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I got confused with the beginning questions (Who is the girl you are looking for? & Who are you to her?). I was under the impression that the 1st question asked for the girl's name and the 2nd was asking what relationship do you have. The 1st question I typed in a girl's name and the 2nd I typed in brother. Should I have said "sister" for the 1st question?
Yeah, the both choices are about your relation. There are no names. You can use the renpy dev console to fix it. If you don't know how to do it, you can send me your save, I'll fix it myself and send you it back.
Our editor have changed these questions. I hope now they will be more clear.

Besides that, I enjoyed the game and can't wait for the next update.
Thank you.:giggle:

Do you know when the 2nd quest will show up? When I first meet her I saved the game and did all the options to see what they looked like. After that, I picked the gentle Anal Sex option. Does she come back if I had picked the correctional work option?
Yeah, I know this:sneaky: She come back anyway, you can only increase (gentle) or decrease (rough) the chance of that happening. Correctional work doesn't affect the chance. You need 4 relationship points with her to make it happen.

I think I need to add a negative limit to the points for those players who chose rough sex very often. It will be in the next update.

Reactions: Zontany

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hmm... Maybe it's not clear for new players, because they didn't read the changelogs. To get money you need to fight (raid the Wastelands), this is one of the basic mechanics of the game (and will be used much more later on). That's why you have this issue - the game 'waits' when you get to know the combat system. As soon as you get 30 soldiers and 100% weapon, you can get a solid amount of money from the raids. Btw, you don't have to fight there. Use racket to get coins w/o losses. My testers get 1K coins after the first week of raiding.

To make raiding more friendly I'll increase its reward.

Reactions: Paapi

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, the both choices are about your relation. There are no names. You can use the renpy dev console to fix it. If you don't know how to do it, you can send me your save, I'll fix it myself and send you it back.
Our editor have changed these questions. I hope now they will be more clear.

Thank you.:giggle:

Yeah, I know this:sneaky: She come back anyway, you can only increase (gentle) or decrease (rough) the chance of that happening. Correctional work doesn't affect the chance. You need 4 relationship points with her to make it happen.

I think I need to add a negative limit to the points for those players who chose rough sex very often. It will be in the next update.
It's fine, I can just make a new game since I figured out the questions and how they looked like when you found Vica for the first time, besides like I said, I like the game and the characters. Thank you for letting me know how many points I need to see her again. I think adding a negative limiter is a good idea.

Also, who is your favorite character so far? I like Cat and Megan.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hmm... Maybe it's not clear for new players, because they didn't read the changelogs. To get money you need to fight (raid the Wastelands), this is one of the basic mechanics of the game (and will be used much more later on). That's why you have this issue - the game 'waits' when you get to know the combat system. As soon as you get 30 soldiers and 100% weapon, you can get a solid amount of money from the raids. Btw, you don't have to fight there. Use racket to get coins w/o losses. My testers get 1K coins after the first week of raiding.

To make raiding more friendly I'll increase its reward.
Raiding is already really friendly. It doesn't need a boost. I figured you'd end up nerfing it in the next couple of patches because it completely overwhelms colony taxes/incomes.

One thing I think might be overlooked (as in I couldn't find it) is the 70 coin weekly tribute from Megan. Is it actually paid? I couldn't see an entry for it on the weekly report and it didn't seem to affect my cash.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Raiding is already really friendly. It doesn't need a boost. I figured you'd end up nerfing it in the next couple of patches because it completely overwhelms colony taxes/incomes.

One thing I think might be overlooked (as in I couldn't find it) is the 70 coin weekly tribute from Megan. Is it actually paid? I couldn't see an entry for it on the weekly report and it didn't seem to affect my cash.
Realistically, raiding will be more beneficial, unless you have a huge territory and great amount of people that conduct business, that will earn you a massive and constant amount of income.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Realistically, raiding will be more beneficial, unless you have a huge territory and great amount of people that conduct business, that will earn you a massive and constant amount of income.
My concern is game play not realism. After all, the game posits individualized mutations. But I can play that game if you like.

Realistically, raiding redistributes resources rather than creating them. This means raiding can be very lucrative – for a while. There's a reason the large raiding cultures of Earth either (a) had access to fast effective transportation linking them to vast potential raiding area (Vikings, Mediterranean piracy), (b) were expansionist and stopped raiding once expansion stopped (Huns, Mongols, Spain), or (c) were based around areas with high concentration of wealth transportation (Caribbean piracy). One needs an influx of wealth at least as large as the wealth being removed or raids become progressively less valuable.

The city has none of these conditions. Realistically therefore, continued raids should only be able to pull in annually the amount of wealth created annually in the reachable target area. Since that target area is termed wasteland and is presented as less rich than the city, the amount per square mile is low.

Realistically, raiding annual income should be limited to some fraction of annual income inside the city and if that amount is exceeded, should drive down the annual income in the raided territories until there is effectively nothing to raid because everyone is captured or fled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oboe

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

I think it is already paid

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
But people report (you can read reviews f.e.), that the game is grindy as hell. I can't nerf it, if they can't make coins.

Ah, that girl... She always cheats! I fixed it, but only for new players, cuz... Well, no spoilers, but I guess, you know why.

Reactions: Repuci and Paapi

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My concern is game play not realism. After all, the game posits individualized mutations. But I can play that game if you like.

Realistically, raiding redistributes resources rather than creating them. This means raiding can be very lucrative – for a while. There's a reason the large raiding cultures of Earth either (a) had access to fast effective transportation linking them to vast potential raiding area (Vikings, Mediterranean piracy), (b) were expansionist and stopped raiding once expansion stopped (Huns, Mongols, Spain), or were based around areas with high concentration of wealth transportation (Caribbean piracy). One needs an influx of wealth at least as large as the wealth being removed or raids become progressively less valuable.

The city has none of these conditions. Realistically therefore, continued raids should only be able to pull in annually the amount of wealth created annually in the reachable target area. Since that target area is termed wasteland and is presented as less rich than the city, the amount per square mile is low.

Realistically, raiding annual income should be limited to some fraction of annual income inside the city and if that amount is exceeded, should drive down the annual income in the raided territories until there is effectively nothing to raid because everyone is captured or fled.
As for gameplay, it is better to leave as it is. It widens your options massively. I don't know if it was changed, but Cuman had a certain amount of buyable slaves a few versions ago, and that put a hold for a territory building. You could only have a set amount of slaves, and because of that you had to manage between them, citizens and military, whichhalted your income a big way. Also there are random factors that could help or block your progress if you relied on city management alone.

As far as the raids go, we don't really know how big of an area they are using for it, but it's obvious that the resources won't dry up anytime soon. There's a continous influx of slaves to the city by Cuman, and the other lords most likely won't raid as much as we do, because they have better developed territories, and stable income. On the other hand, ours is cut more than half by several factors, and with that, it makes sense that raiding is more profitable then just living the city life, at least for now. Probably on long term raiding will be outdated, or tweaked by Archon to adapt the new situation, but in this phase,

Reactions: Kalrotix and Paapi

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
But people report (you can read reviews f.e.), that the game is grindy as hell. I can't nerf it, if they can't make coins.

<snip>
Different people like different things. You'll never please everyone. Pick a genre and game style you like and make a game that plays well inside those conceits. That'll piss off anyone who doesn't like that genre and style combination and thrill anyone who does.

Your game is about as minimally grindy as a management/kingdom game can get and still be called such. People who complain at this level grind are looking for an entirely different style of game where the management is primarily background and setting cosmetics.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes