upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
Hello, quite enjoying the first few minutes of gameplay including the first sex scene with bahuton's daughter. But can i ask why is the music or sounds dead after the first few minutes of the guys and taina talking?

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, quite enjoying the first few minutes of gameplay including the first sex scene with bahuton's daughter. But can i ask why is the music or sounds dead after the first few minutes of the guys and taina talking?
I don't want you to get bored with the music, so it doesn't play all the time.

upsidesalad

Aug 17, 2020
I don't want you to get bored with the music, so it doesn't play all the time.
I see, some of the music are good (when meeting the queen as it shows the seriousness), but i find that playing game with no sound at all especially wearing headphones quite unfullfilling, i'd suggest add a few background music that isn't annoying. Waiting for the next update, already finished the game and quite satisfied. Waiting for more sex scenes options for queen (maybe endgame?), the housemate, and also the farmer's daughter. Still a lot of content out there that i'm hoping for :).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
can someone explain production to me.
U can check production rating at pino & u can check people relationship points at taina report. If u have 100 people relation points, then u have 20 production rating. 10 production rating will not give u positive & negative results. So minimum 20 production needed. U can still increase it to over 20 by reducing relationship points to less than 100 by talking to taina. But then u will hear more bad news at council meeting. So just make production rating to 20 & relationship points to 100 & increase the no.of citizens to make more money. Tom ace

Last edited:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
A kind guy is doing walkthrough atm. When he is finished the first version, I will add it to the start post, so everyone could read all they need to know about economics, raids and choices.

I'm working on UI, btw. You'll get icons for coins/slaves/citizens/soldiers/weapon/experience. Also I revamp UI of the questlog (first of all, I'm making it larger). Both features were requested by players.

Before that I've already made some tweaks of combat/raids. In the future, I want to add more strategy elements (kinda 'war', not just separate fights).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
A kind guy is doing walkthrough atm. When he is finished the first version, I will add it to the start post, so everyone could read all they need to know about economics, raids and choices.

I'm working on UI, btw. You'll get icons for coins/slaves/citizens/soldiers/weapon/experience. Also I revamp UI of the questlog (first of all, I'm making it larger). Both features were requested by players.

Before that I've already made some tweaks of combat/raids. In the future, I want to add more strategy elements (kinda 'war', not just separate fights).
Let me guess, u Increased raid rewards ?? If it is in the form of captureble slaves, i am happy

Tom Ace

Aug 9, 2020
U can check production rating at pino & u can check people relationship points at taina report. If u have 100 people relation points, then u have 20 production rating. 10 production rating will not give u positive & negative results. So minimum 20 production needed. U can still increase it to over 20 by reducing relationship points to less than 100 by talking to taina. But then u will here more bad news at council meeting. So just make production rating to 20 & relationship points to 100 & increase the no.of citizens to make more money. Tom ace
Thanks thats what i was needing

Reactions: Paapi

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hi all. Teaser update of v0.6 is released. It's for patrons only thing, but you all will get this scene in the next major update. More info about these updates .

lori_danka_bj01.jpg

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I got boobjob from Pamela so I assume that is it for her story so far. I assume this quest with Taina is the one where you capture Megan. I would like to know about the hidden scene but we probs won't. I would like to know if we can buy Mia yet and how to start Megan quest as I have done all 3 variations of fucking her in the dungeon. Those are gentle, rough and letting my right and left hand guys do it.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I would like to try out this game but first I would like to ask how much content is currently in this game

Reactions: Paapi

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
So I got boobjob from Pamela so I assume that is it for her story so far. I assume this quest with Taina is the one where you capture Megan. I would like to know about the hidden scene but we probs won't. I would like to know if we can buy Mia yet and how to start Megan quest as I have done all 3 variations of fucking her in the dungeon. Those are gentle, rough and letting my right and left hand guys do it.
You got all scenes with Megan and Mia for the current version of the game. Pamela's rain scene is the last for now. The hidden scene was discussed earlier in this thread. ;) I'll reduce the chance to get it in the next update. I just wanted people to see this scene w/o much problems.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes