TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game
Not that I am aware of, if anything it would be more of a strategy guide anyway. That said, if you have any questions, there are people who would be happy to help.

General tip, make sure you have established yourself well before doing the quest to go see the queen.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Not that I am aware of, if anything it would be more of a strategy guide anyway. That said, if you have any questions, there are people who would be happy to help.

General tip, make sure you have established yourself well before doing the quest to go see the queen.
So how many girls can you have in your harem in this version

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So how many girls can you have in your harem in this version
In your harem 2 girls, and one in the dungeon.
There is also another whom you can visit who is technically a part of it, a fiancee, and one more woman you can ...have fun with so far who is not part of the official harem. Not to mention one other who will be joining soon, who is starting to have some interesting scenes. You can't have sex with all of them yet, but there are little fun things with the ones you can't as well. So, 7 women total that you can play with in one way or another, though only 2 of them live in the harem officially so far.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc want to punish tink officially for going for mission with couple of soldiers (rescue danka from bahuton mission) when he was able to select a big platoon of them. He leads mc to a vulnerable situation. Stupid
I really hope Tink & the other friend are not the "traitor"

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There is also another whom you can visit who is technically a part of it, a fiancee, and one more woman you can ...have fun with so far who is not part of the official harem. Not to mention one other who will be joining soon, who is starting to have some interesting scenes. You can't have sex with all of them yet, but there are little fun things with the ones you can't as well. So, 7 women total that you can play with in one way or another, though only 2 of them live in the harem officially so far.
I'm not saying that i dislike any girl (so far i love every single one), but damn....i have hope in the new update Ully goes to our harem...(and maybe Barbara too.)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Update 0.6 is released for $10+ patrons! You will meet Danka, Lori, Ully, Catherine, and a new milf - Barbara.

View attachment 820213

Shedule: 20.09 - $5+ patrons, 22.09 - $1+ patrons, 24.09 - public.

Full changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
// Decreased the chance of failing to find something interesting in the Wastelands \\
Most welcome change. It was a headache for me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would putting a leash on Pam, and taking her for a naked walk around Nord count as a good sexual punishment? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Would putting a leash on Pam, and talking her for a naked walk around Nord count as a good sexual punishment? lol
For us, sure, for her, probably not, as she was talking in the last update "is faster this way", but hey, the way that she is kinky, who knows :LOL:, maybe even putting a tail in her ass and walking she will love. Or maybe walking with some vibrating dildos in her, and if she slow down, she must walk again.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For us, sure, for her, probably not, as she was talking in the last update "is faster this way", but hey, the way that she is kinky, who knows :LOL:, maybe even putting a tail in her ass and walking she will love. Or maybe walking with some vibrating dildos in her, and if she slow down, she must walk again.
I was thinking pet play, so the tail works, and of course attaching it to a vibrator only makes sense. :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AlexTorch

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
With 500 soldiers, you can trade a maximum profit of about 12,000 coins (on average, about 3000 coins) per ONE raid. 500 citizens earn 1812 coins per WEEK. Conclusion: citizens are not needed!
P.S.: I think I got carried away with grind)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes