• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Can't seem to get the scene with Lori an Danka and her quest is complete as lori's quest.
Danka's Quest : Newlywed life/Find Danka. Done
Lori's Quest : Decide Lori's fate/improve your relationship with Lori, then to Honk again. Done
Hmm. I can tell you all IFs: Danka and Lori are both in the harem (Lori isn't rented), Danka is found, daytime is noon. If you did all of this and still didn't get the scene, give me your save, I'll check it.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Hmm. I can tell you all IFs: Danka and Lori are both in the harem (Lori isn't rented), Danka is found, daytime is noon. If you did all of this and still didn't get the scene, give me your save, I'll check it.
What i'm sure of :
1- Lori is in the Harem with the loving part
2- Danka was with Pino, my quest log say that i found Danka and she is not in the harem room with Lori

Question : Did Danka needed to be with me or did i have to sleep with her to achieve the harem with Danka ?

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Question : Did Danka needed to be with me or did i have to sleep with her to achieve the harem with Danka ?
You had to not give Danka to Pino and keep her for yourself instead. Then you chase after her and her dad, rescue her and bring her back to the harem. I'm not sure if you have to sleep with her first or not but I did.

If you let Pino marry her he gives up on the chase and she probably ends up joining the horde.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What i'm sure of :
1- Lori is in the Harem with the loving part
2- Danka was with Pino, my quest log say that i found Danka and she is not in the harem room with Lori

My mc kept danka with him without giving her to pino. She is now available in harem

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why would anyone give Danka to Pino?
Mainly to keep one's word. You are forced (as in the player isn't given an option) to make that promise early on to garner support. So either you become an oath-breaker and claim Danka or you fulfil your oath and don't.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oaths are a great thing to keep, agreed. But - Danka and Pino? Let him have his way with Ully maybe. Certainly with Megan. Danka and Tink would be a possibility. But the little girl and the creep? Nope.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Mainly to keep one's word. You are forced (as in the player isn't given an option) to make that promise early on to garner support. So either you become an oath-breaker and claim Danka or you fulfil your oath and don't.
Or maybe for increasing food supply

Reactions: sillyrobot

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I almost did, because she is a loli, but it's Pino, and I just could not do that to her... :ROFLMAO:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
You had to not give Danka to Pino and keep her for yourself instead. Then you chase after her and her dad, rescue her and bring her back to the harem. I'm not sure if you have to sleep with her first or not but I did.

If you let Pino marry her he gives up on the chase and she probably ends up joining the horde.
Thanks Mate.
I'll start a new game with Danka as my price posession and Pino can fuck is hand for all i care. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm still sucking at management skills. I keep losing troops without the option of recruiting more. I know its a me thing.

I Still love this unique vn game. And enjoy the unique quests

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm still sucking at management skills. I keep losing troops without the option of recruiting more. I know its a me thing.

I Still love this unique vn game. And enjoy the unique quests
What do you mean by "without the option of recruiting more"? Army guy has the option to turn citizens into soldiers.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What do you mean by "without the option of recruiting more"? Army guy has the option to turn citizens into soldiers.
When I choose this, when it used to have number of recruits, it now has only the last option. (Forget the wording but the one that takes you to the upper menu again)

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes