TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The other thing he is known for! Sending inconvenient husbands off to get killed so he can keep raping the wife without consequence.
Well, there IS an upcoming battle with the hoard, and who knoooows what might happen, you know? :sneaky:

Reactions: sillyrobot

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You're brutal, guys! You're ready to kill for a girl you don't even know!
That is how I roll. I will put him on the front lines as a pawn/sacrifice. She will be told he was placed in a supporting role far away but he got way to excited and disobeyed orders and ran to his demise. Heck I might just kill him myself and tell her that. Got the idea from man in an iron mask.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Expected release date of next update ?? This month ??
Usually, I answer "it's hard to say", but this time I really mean it, because of the reasons I wrote before. I can say for sure, that I will release the teaser update tomorrow. And for sure I can tell you only my intention: to release the next update for my patrons this month. It depends on the free time I'll have and possible issues with the quests that I'm making.

Today I've finished Mia's quest, by the way. So the development progress isn't bad. I still need to make Judy, the bride, and Pamela's stories.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Usually, I answer "it's hard to say", but this time I really mean it, because of the reasons I wrote before. I can say for sure, that I will release the teaser update tomorrow. And for sure I can tell you only my intention: to release the next update for my patrons this month. It depends on the free time I'll have and possible issues with the quests that I'm making.

Today I've finished Mia's quest, by the way. So the development progress isn't bad. I still need to make Judy, the bride, and Pamela's stories.
Just making sure I have this right. Mia is the girl we need to buy who was with Megan? Judy is the mother of Lori?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hi, just checking out the game and have a question: I see the prostitution tag. What is that for? Do you have to prostitute members of your harem? I certainly hope not, as that would kill my interest in the game. Its not a harem if you let other men fuck them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, just checking out the game and have a question: I see the prostitution tag. What is that for? Do you have to prostitute members of your harem? I certainly hope not, as that would kill my interest in the game. Its not a harem if you let other men fuck them.
There is the option to do that, but it is not required, it is just there as a way to save money, but you should not need to do that if you don't want to be a dick. :sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes