Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, just checking out the game and have a question: I see the prostitution tag. What is that for? Do you have to prostitute members of your harem? I certainly hope not, as that would kill my interest in the game. Its not a harem if you let other men fuck them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only scene that might catch people by surprise is the one between the mc's friend(I always forget his name) and Danka, but even then you only get that scene if you decide to Marry her to him.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Paapi

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
The only scene that might catch people by surprise is the one between the mc's friend(I always forget his name) and Danka, but even then you only get that scene if you decide to Marry her to him.
It was a surprise to you that newlyweds are fucking?:Kappa:Did you think that instead they are having philosophical conversations when they're alone?:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

I added scenes like this to fill the world, so it doesn't seem like the MC is the only guy who has sex. Others at least can have sex too. Plus, maybe a player just doesn't like Danka, then there is no point for him to fight for her. As you mentioned already, all of this fully under the player's control. F.e. the scene with Danka and Pino: even if you give her to him, you are not forced to watch their sex.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It was a surprise to you that newlyweds are fucking?:Kappa:Did you think that instead they are having philosophical conversations when they're alone?:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

I added scenes like this to fill the world, so it doesn't seem like the MC is the only guy who has sex. Others at least can have sex too. Plus, maybe a player just doesn't like Danka, then there is no point for him to fight for her. As you mentioned already, all of this fully under the player's control. F.e. the scene with Danka and Pino: even if you give her to him, you are not forced to watch their sex.
No, I didn't even get that scene, I'm greedy I want all the girls :ROFLMAO: . I was just saying that is the only scene that might have surprised people, but you would have to be really naive to think that they would marry and not have sex. Having options is good I don't mind those scenes at all as long as they aren't forced upon the player.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So i'm confused... I have been playing for a while and increasing citizens attitude towards me by giving coin. Got attitude raised to 30 .....and my production levels dropped to 80%....
Do I have to be a cruel tyrant to get 100% Production? Is there no point in raising option???

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So i'm confused... I have been playing for a while and increasing citizens attitude towards me by giving coin. Got attitude raised to 30 .....and my production levels dropped to 80%....
Do I have to be a cruel tyrant to get 100% Production? Is there no point in raising option???
It's a trade off, but generally, yes, if you are too nice and too lenient towards your population, production effiency will drop. As of now this seems to mean "be an asshole to get maximum reward" but that may easily change.

(Notwithstanding that even with the lowest efficiency you can easily make enough coin)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm celebrating reaching the $300 mark for the first time, and I want to thank not only the patrons, but all of you guys for supporting the game and me. This is a WIP pic for you:
View attachment 857187
First congrats! Second ty for including freeloaders like me. Third just beautiful. I do wish you success with this, albeit selfishly cause I enjoy the vn :p

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes