ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Please note, folks, if someone wants to become my patron now, you'll be charged again on the first of November. Yeah, I know it wasn't marketing-wise to release the update two days before November, but I wanted to do it for my patrons this month and I did. "And nothing else matters!" :)

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, folks. I have some news to share.

First, about the next update. I'm focused on adding more scenes with the harem girls. You'll be able to buy Mia. It means you'll have three girls there already, and I want you to have more fun with them. In addition, the law on the wedding night will finally work. So v0.7 will have lust focus (plus the story will come closer to take an important turn). Btw, I post status reports (with previews) of the game development every week on my patreon page, if you want to get more info.

Unfortunately, I have to change the release shedule (I've been releasing an update per month for the last half a year), because I couldn't reach my patreon's core goal. The game still isn't paying off, so I can't invest that much time in its development anymore. I'll do my best to keep the fast pace though. I'm not talking about drastically delaying of new releases, but be ready to wait 1-3 weeks more than usual.

Bad news should be accompanied by a good girl. Welcome the bride:
View attachment 839953
With St. Radium's help we'll get through it. Have a good day!
Don't worry take your time quality over quantity as they say. Also would the bride be a neotori line? We seem to not have those despite a lot of NTR content so I would love to see this be a neotori route.

Reactions: dav3knight

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't worry take your time quality over quantity as they say. Also would the bride be a neotori line? We seem to not have those despite a lot of NTR content so I would love to see this be a neotori route.
Last i understood: The bride is the "stand in character" for the law you can chose to keep in which newlyweds have to pay a fee or you (the lord) get her sexually as tribute. As beautiful as the "bride" is, I wish she had a bigger role :)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thank you. I don't know why, but I like to work hard. So I have to limit myself, because sometimes you must do nothing for a while to make it right. :)

Yeah, NTR would fit the first night law, but to make it well, I have to put in a lot of effort (I mean to write and make a good NTR story). And I just don't want to do it. I'm a non-NTR player myself and I believe most of my players/patrons don't want this kind of content too. I prefer to make a good non-NTR game than a game with a bad, short, side NTR.

There is no NTR in the game because NTR means that your girl is cheating/hurt your feelings. And here you're deciding (directly, not via vague choices or smth), if you want others to fuck your girls or not. So the girls don't hurt you, it's more you hurt them. It was made in case you don't like a girl (I had it myself, when I play some games and want to say about a girl: "Get away from me this crocodile! I don't want to fuck her!"), so you can make money on her or keep your promise, etc. I think the world gets more alive if everyone is fucking around, not just the MC, plus if I gave these reject choices I need to make some content for it.

I'm glad that some people like this content, but it will remain as a sideline.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, NTR would fit the first night law, but to make it well, I have to put in a lot of effort (I mean to write and make a good NTR story). And I just don't want to do it. I'm a non-NTR player myself and I believe most of my players/patrons don't want this kind of content too. I prefer to make a good non-NTR game than a game with a bad, short, side NTR.
And if you are a non NTR fan yourself, you'd probably never get it right since, while you'll fulfill the technical criteria of a fetish, if you don't like it you just don't know what makes it special to those who do and it will be missing the spark. Devs - in my opinion - usually only can implement properly what they like themselves, so amen to that brother.

It was made in case you don't like a girl (I had it myself, when I play some games and want to say about a girl: "Get away from me this crocodile! I don't want to fuck her!"), so you can make money on her or keep your promise, etc. I think the world gets more alive if everyone is fucking around, not just the MC, plus if I gave these reject choices I need to make some content for it.
Oh, many a character from many a game comes up. Having to fuck Julia 11 times so I can finally get to see Sophia (stand in names, I am not thinking about a specific game here) will "force" me to click through it, reducing immersion since I like to read the dialogue. Also Julia is totally not my type.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you. I don't know why, but I like to work hard. So I have to limit myself, because sometimes you must do nothing for a while to make it right. :)

There is no NTR in the game because NTR means that your girl is cheating/hurt your feelings. And here you're deciding (directly, not via vague choices or smth), if you want others to fuck your girls or not. So the girls don't hurt you, it's more you hurt them. It was made in case you don't like a girl (I had it myself, when I play some games and want to say about a girl: "Get away from me this crocodile! I don't want to fuck her!"), so you can make money on her or keep your promise, etc. I think the world gets more alive if everyone is fucking around, not just the MC, plus if I gave these reject choices I need to make some content for it.

I'm glad that some people like this content, but it will remain as a sideline.
Glad too see that you like working on this project. It's very considerate of you to allow us to stay away from girls that we don't like as most games just make us fuck all of them. As for NTR, I don't like them myself though if its neotori I would play it, though there are much more NTR than netori and I thought the law was a set up for netori (where you steal a girl). Regardless its still nice to see little side additions to the story. Keep up the good work!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
If ntr is upcoming, at least make it avoidable. I absolutely hate Ntr.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It is sad that she can't stay with mc. My mc's heart is brokened. In future there will be more quests related with Isabella or her quest is completely done ??

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes