luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Alright I cured cat and all active quests say they're coming at a later update. Assuming I'm done for now? I was hoping you'd at least get Cat before this version ended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Alright I cured cat and all active quests say they're coming at a later update. Assuming I'm done for now? I was hoping you'd at least get Cat before this version ended.
I think u completed this update

DeadLasT

Jun 4, 2020
So are there timed quests or are they all based on completing other quests? I have not seen the short hair girl yet... Do i just keep waiting i have completed all the quests... Game is a ton of fun and reminds me of the TV show into the badlands... Great show and this is a great game! I new to these kinds of games and will have to check out your Patreon site... But for now I just wanted to say thank you for making it and i hope you keep working on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
So are there timed quests or are they all based on completing other quests? I have not seen the short hair girl yet... Do i just keep waiting i have completed all the quests... Game is a ton of fun and reminds me of the TV show into the badlands... Great show and this is a great game! I new to these kinds of games and will have to check out your Patreon site... But for now I just wanted to say thank you for making it and i hope you keep working on it.
No timed quest. You can take your time, and in fact it's better to do so before advancing the story and getting establishing a good income of food and money by getting slave/citizens/soldiers(couple of people posted their setups). But even then, it's just to make things a bit easier, nothing major.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I complete agree, Ully is a hot milf too.
Adam said that she like young guys, so why not :LOL: .
Honestly, just on looks, Ully is my favorite after Vica.

I was just thinking that, and she would only be in her 30's or so anyway, so rock on! XD
...especially if we can make her a cure too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes