Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
WELL...all available content complete..heres my Robco walkthrough...occasionally look at the quest log then randomly click the fuck outta everything till you get it all :D other than pink to green girl they are all really pretty..is this custom HS or HS2 or that other one? either way...sad Kitty lost her tail :( she's my fav and i got a neko kink :p
addendumbdumb: pink to green girl is pretty...but in green it's REALLY harsh on the eyes with those dayglow nipples and lack of texturing..lol
Based on the release of the game, and the details of the characters it's HS 1. I agree with you on everything else, except the tail. I don't like that stuff, but I get you. There are barely any tail wigging LI is most games.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You don't need to restart. The only profit you'll have from it - more clear goals. Follow the questbook. Most likely you just need to talk to Tink at evening or wait for the next council. If it's not your case, tell me which quest isn't finished yet and I'll try to help you.
Well, I can't trigger it either. Talking to Tink at the evening or the new council meeting brings nothing new. In the log, the only 2 active quests are Mutant Disobidience and A Cure for Cat. Both having the first task done in it, and it says end of the current version.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
This name is from the early middle ages in England (idk, maybe it was used later too).
F.e. Bernard Cornwell:
I was allowed to approach the table. “Lord King,” I squeaked, then knelt so that a surprised Egbert had to lean forward to see me. “I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg,” I had been coached by Ravn in what I should say, “and I seek your lordly protection.”
Sure mate, it's a title not so much a name, but you go on and do your thing. But keep the option in mind to form a super team! :)

Have fun and good luck with your game!

• Haha
Reactions: ArchonStudio

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Satisfying update, but I noticed my quest logs didn't change; they insisted some wouldn't be completeable until next version even though I was able to do them.

Good to see the sis has ambition but I think it's a bit sad she's only willingly intimate with you because you are able to replace the queen with her.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So when are we tired of pamelas stealing and put her into the harem as punishment? I mean she gets relationship points for a reason, right? :sneaky:

Reactions: Paapi
Nov 4, 2018
About to play this for the first time. Glad it's finally on Android,
Willing to bet I could just cheat work production with save editor instead of being mean to the people,
I like using saveeditonline.com when theres useful things to change with it.

Love the main menu music, I'm high af rn and the music has a really badass mellow vibe.
Apparently it's not just mm music but plays over and over through the game,
No problem it sounds awesome.

Last edited:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Well, I can't trigger it either. Talking to Tink at the evening or the new council meeting brings nothing new. In the log, the only 2 active quests are Mutant Disobidience and A Cure for Cat. Both having the first task done in it, and it says end of the current version.
Give me your save, I'll check it.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Android version size increased to 396 mb from 170 mb. Why ?? (Asking just because curiosity)
When I built Alpha of Android version I made a compression. The current version is uncompressed.

Satisfying update, but I noticed my quest logs didn't change; they insisted some wouldn't be completeable until next version even though I was able to do them.
Log was changed for new players only, cuz it gets descriptions on the start of every update. I'm changing the descriptions manually for old players, and from now on you shouldn't get this lying messages:)

So when are we tired of pamelas stealing and put her into the harem as punishment? I mean she gets relationship points for a reason, right? :sneaky:
Her story will begin in the next teaser update.;)

Nov 4, 2018
Me too playing in android. I have a doubt. In that online save editor, how to change production value ?? Example if my production rate is 300, we have to change all 300's related to production ?? Asking because i tried to use it for fantasy town game & i saw my same strength value multiple times. So i changed my 44th (it was last no.) Strength value only & that save file crashed.
Production value doesn't like being touched,
If you add alot of citizens the production value drops to mad negative.

I just finished the current content and theres not much,
Nor any real reason to edit yourself anything other than coin.

You can buy all the slaves you need or just edit them in,
You only need 50 citizens 50 soldiers and like 10k coin.

Fantasy Town is completely different in save editor,
Spent alot of time editing that one,
When it comes to attributes you're supposed to edit the ones that say "me",
Setting them all except magic and mana to 50 is more than enough to never fail a check,
Making Hp and max hp 999 will ensure you never lose in the forest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1259, in script call
    call tsug_chasing from _call_tsug_chasing
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2046, in script call
    call wdl_talk from _call_wdl_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1980, in script call
    call edl_talk from _call_edl_talk
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in script call
    call megan_negotiations from _call_megan_negotiations
  File "game/script.rpy", line 341, in script call
    call megan_talk from _call_megan_talk
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call megan_after_negotiations from _call_megan_after_negotiations
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1897, in script call
    call queen_talk from _call_queen_talk
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 88, in script
    if not(v03_loaded) and log._findquest("wait_for_occasion")!=None and log.interactive("wait_for_occasion") and v02day_end!=clock.day:
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    if not(v03_loaded) and log._findquest("wait_for_occasion")!=None and log.interactive("wait_for_occasion") and v02day_end!=clock.day:
NameError: name 'v02day_end' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1259, in script call
    call tsug_chasing from _call_tsug_chasing
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1268, in script call
    call megan_negotiations from _call_megan_negotiations
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call megan_after_negotiations from _call_megan_after_negotiations
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1897, in script call
    call queen_talk from _call_queen_talk
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 88, in script
  File "E:\télécharements\LordKing-0.4-pc\LordKing-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\télécharements\LordKing-0.4-pc\LordKing-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\télécharements\LordKing-0.4-pc\LordKing-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/hall_events.rpy", line 88, in <module>
NameError: name 'v02day_end' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lord King 0.4
Wed Jul 29 08:08:53 2020

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thank you very much.
Ah, it's the good-old Megan negotiations bug from version 0.2 (it seems your save is old) - you started the quest before any of characters or the questbook told you about it :) I fixed it in v0.3, but the problem is - I can't cancel the quest you've done. So you need to load a save before you go negotiate with Megan. In all after 0.2 versions you can't do it in wrong way anymore and this quest will appear in your questbook. It'll let the game to load new content.
I'm sorry for this bug. So, just load a save before you go to Megan (when she's with bomb). If you don't have one, you need to restart the game :( Currently you have seen only content of v0.2. Versions 0.3, 0.34 and 0.4 are waiting for you)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to say what went wrong. I need more info (f.e. did you start playing from 0.4 or an earlier version). My first advice is: load a save from Megan negotiation (if you don't have this quest in your log, then follow instructions in my previous post and load a save before the scene with Megan started). If it will not help, give me your save.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Quest with Danka (both ways: when she's yours and when she's Pinos);
When she's Pinos she just leaves and nothing else happens?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is there a point system in the game like a choice increasing/decreasing love point, trust, etc?
or is the difference in choice only for difference in dialogues/scenes?

Edit: I found there is a relationship system in the game, I guess it works in terms of the choices you make?

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ah, it's the good-old Megan negotiations bug from version 0.2 (it seems your save is old) - you started the quest before any of characters or the questbook told you about it :) I fixed it in v0.3, but the problem is - I can't cancel the quest you've done. So you need to load a save before you go negotiate with Megan. In all after 0.2 versions you can't do it in wrong way anymore and this quest will appear in your questbook. It'll let the game to load new content.
I'm sorry for this bug. So, just load a save before you go to Megan (when she's with bomb). If you don't have one, you need to restart the game :( Currently you have seen only content of v0.2. Versions 0.3, 0.34 and 0.4 are waiting for you)
Welp I'm fucked then. This was basically my only save and were using it since the beginning.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes