Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Plunder is taking things, looting. You are going out to try to get valuables. I think you are raiding villages, but I am not positive, haven't tried it myself.
Yeah. I did couple of raids. There's was ambush, attack & trade options. But not plunder. Why ??
ArchonStudio

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I do enjoy this VN, please don't let it get too much like a job being lord king. I don't mind some grind but the story and characters matter most imo. :)

Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I am still looking for suitable ways to thank those who support the Lord King's development with even one dollar. Probably, you have no idea how important this is to me - just psychologically. I feel like I need to do something in return of your kindness, not just say "thank you" all the time.

So I released a small update (an animated scene with Pamela for v0.34) yesterday. It's for patrons only, so I will not release it in a few days as usual. I'm going to give this kind of updates between versions to reward people who support me. This content will not be private though - you'll get it in the next version (0.4) of the game.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
First impression i had playing the game in the current version is how it promoted "harem" as one of its main feature but i feel like i'm always being punished for taking the harem route, and i felt like i already played so far into the game and my harem is still empty it's just so weird. Then after finally filling it with someone, it went out of its way to make it hard to even bang the girl... in my own harem?

I hoped this is just pacing issue or balancing issue because god knows how many boring time i spent just "skipping time" and sleeping in this game, i can't even called it grinding since it's more like limbo-ing for next week's revenue

Other than that i think my issue was just unclear hints

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
First impression i had playing the game in the current version is how it promoted "harem" as one of its main feature but i feel like i'm always being punished for taking the harem route,
Tbh, I can't get. You are punished? How exactly? By paying coins? You wanted to use them to buy an post-ap's iPhone, but instead you have to spend money on the girls?

These girls are not pets who love you just for what you are. They don't live just for the MC. They have their own problems and their own view of the world. So yes, you need to use money, tricks and power to get them. But it's not a punishment, it's a challenge.

and i felt like i already played so far into the game and my harem is still empty it's just so weird. Then after finally filling it with someone, it went out of its way to make it hard to even bang the girl... in my own harem?
What are you talking about? You can bang Lori w/e you want. Do you mean Danka? Did you read the script then? I can't ignore the game's lore. And it's not "hard" to bang, it's just not implemented yet.

It's only version 0.34, did you expect to have all of the girls in your harem already? Still you can get lewd scenes with almost all of them (35 animations), but to get a girl into your harem, MC really needs to make an effort.

I hoped this is just pacing issue or balancing issue because god knows how many boring time i spent just "skipping time" and sleeping in this game, i can't even called it grinding since it's more like limbo-ing for next week's revenue
Why do you do this? For what reason did you spend so much time? You may really need coins only for building the lab (outpost is optional and cheaper). And it was done for the realism propose only - the lab can't cost as much as a cheap slave girl, right? Other quests don't force you to collect coins. So it's not true, that you have to skip time all the time.

Other than that i think my issue was just unclear hints
The econimic of the game is quite simple. You can get all the hints you need by talking to Tink, Pino, Taina and Bahuton.

The game is not about how to build a prosperous kingdom though. It's about girls and adventures. If there is anything that prevents players from getting it, I am always ready to fix it.

Reactions: Paapi and DiTo

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
How to improve production efficiency among pino's workers ?? ArchonStudio
Decreasing relationship with your people (f.e. enslaving citizens) increasing production efficiency, but it also makes negative events happens more often. I advise you not to do this yet, cuz for now you can't increase the relationship directly (I'll add it in the next update).
Besides that you can use the lab's research.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Decreasing relationship with your people (f.e. enslaving citizens) increasing production efficiency, but it also makes negative events happens more often. I advise you not to do this yet, cuz for now you can't increase the relationship directly (I'll add it in the next update).
Besides that you can use the lab's research.
Now relationship can be improved directly, due sexual punishment law bug. Now i feels bad for reporting that bug. ArchonStudio

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I hope developer is not going to convert this to a VN. I really hate most VN's due to various reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes