Jul 5, 2017
I'm sorry to say it, but it's good :) I really want players to feel the same that MC feels. Nobody give him what he wants, MC has to fight for everything: for girls, coins, power... Right now MC is in the most difficult situatuion, and I'm glad you feel it :) Later it'll be easy.

My biggest problems with it at the moment is that I don't see any way to regain relation points with my people. I went from +30 to -30 and I can't get it back. Second, the rate of slave escaping is I think very excessive, even with intended difficulty. I had slaves escape several days in a row. Every week. I get intended difficulty but when Slaves escaping leads to food shortages which leads to more slaves dying and escaping. It creates a feedback loop of something happening that you can't counter, creating another problem you have no way to counter. And you spending upwards of 2 hours just grinding. Doing the same repetitive action over and over and over.

Wake up, raid, sleep, wake up, raid sleep. Repeat for a week to see you are actually 10-15 slaves shorter than you started the week with. Because RNG decided you only got 3 encounters where you could get slaves, 1 of which was a force twice your size. And that's all you do, the same three actions, just hoping the game is nice to you. And then you have soldier death which compounds things even further. because your dwindling slave population, you cant recruit citizens, and as such you can't recruit soldiers. You could very well get stuck in this game and be able to do nothing about it.

My recommendation is to have an upgrade that helps reduce slaves escaping, maybe something like better conditions at the cost of slaves eating a bit more food. Or something like that. That one change would still make the game hard but not the frustratingly boring loop it is at the moment.

Another problem is that you have to choose between buying slaves and raiding because buying slaves puts you further ahead in time than when your friends is willing to raid meaning you lose a precious day essentially.

Last edited:

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
My biggest problems with it at the moment is that I don't see any way to regain relation points with my people. I went from +30 to -30 and I can't get it back. Second, the rate of slave escaping is I think very excessive, even with intended difficulty. I had slaves escape several days in a row.
Ok, I'll add an option to improve the relationship, and I'll check if I can decrease slaves escape number. Currently you can only do it slightly by laws.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Android version with "continue" button (Saturday)
Available ??
I've made the version, but I'm not sure, if I did everything right, so I need someone to test it, before I post link public.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Boys and girls, the alpha Android version of the game (done by me) is testing and soon will be released!

Reactions: TheDevian

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I promised you I would do the port myself if no one else did. Well, no one else did it, so let's start the public test of official alpha Android version of Lord King!

This is v0.34 of the game. The image quality is slightly reduced (with Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)).

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
There is a bug in android version. Even if we deactivated sexual punishment, pamela will be caught with the mentioning off sexual punishment. AchonStudio
That bug is in the Windows version as well.

Reactions: Paapi

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
There is a bug in android version. Even if we deactivated sexual punishment, pamela will be caught with the mentioning off sexual punishment. AchonStudio
Ty. Fixed.

Can't trigger some contents from 0.3 & v0.34. even re started from scrap. No positive result. No ully, no megan negotiation scene, no Lori invitation etc. What the hell. Can talk with adam. But not about mother. Android version.
ArchonStudio
I want to tell it to all people: never restart the game. Even if you have a crucial bug, I always make patches to fix it.

In your case I can't tell you what the problem is, cuz you don't tell me the quest, you have trouble with. Most likely it's not a bug. It seems, you don't read the script at all. You are testing if it's possible to complete the game by holding skip button.

I can guess though, that you have the same issue all non-readers have. I've tired to say it (in the next version it will be added to the quest description): talk to Tink in the gym at evening. If it's not your case, you need to open the questbook, check if you completed all quests, and tell me, which one you can't complete. To trigger all content you just need to follow the questbook goals, if you don't want to read dialogues.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ty. Fixed.

I want to tell it to all people: never restart the game. Even if you have a crucial bug, I always make patches to fix it.

In your case I can't tell you what the problem is, cuz you don't tell me the quest, you have trouble with. Most likely it's not a bug. It seems, you don't read the script at all. You are testing if it's possible to complete the game by holding skip button.

I can guess though, that you have the same issue all non-readers have. I've tired to say it (in the next version it will be added to the quest description): talk to Tink in the gym at evening. If it's not your case, you need to open the questbook, check if you completed all quests, and tell me, which one you can't complete. To trigger all content you just need to follow the questbook goals, if you don't want to read dialogues.
ArchonStudio. Then why mc can't talk to mutant leader about his mother. (already talked with Catherine). ??
Never saw a character named ully.
Don't know how to find camps in wasteland.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes