ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
the harem handler tells me I can lick or get sucked early, then i cant touch and evening do what i want with girls, but she is never there, what is the point of having a harem if you cant fuck girls ? :p
am i missing a location not unlocked yet or is it just end of update?
Let's start with the name. Who is the girl? Danka? If it's she, then the next question - did you read the script? ;) With Lori a sex scene was added in v0.34.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Love the game so far

I've been looking around a bit and can't find it, how can I start the negotiations with Megan? I have no idea where to click.
I think, in the next update I'll change the description of the quest. It seems many of players don't read the script :cry:

You need to talk with Tink (in the gym) at evening.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I love this game so far. I just wanna know. When does Pamela's story come? And when will we be able to get Ully from his brother? (I hope)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I guess im late to the party, but I just want to pitch in my 2 cents.

The best way to do incest without so much hassle is to just do a incest patch. 2 ways you can do incest patch.

1. Write the base script without incest, but make a patch with a new script that contains incest. DO NOT just use word replacement if you go with this. You must write new dialogues when it is appropriate.

2. Write the base script with incest. This script file is the incest patch. Now use word replacement mom = landlady, sis = roomate, etc etc. This is the game without the patch. It will sound absurdly stupid, but everyone knows already that landlady and roommates are code words for incest and will go look for the patch on their own.

Doing #1 will make the non incest version more coherent and playable, but it takes more time to write both scripts in a way that makes sense. Doing #2 will make non incest nearly unplayable, but you only have to write one script.

Edit: There is a third way. Write the base script without incest. Then use word replacement to make the incest patch (replace landlady with mom, etc). This is essentially what user defined relations are. Some devs even have a patch that uses this method. This method sucks ass. it's nearly impossible to write a single script that will make sense on both incest and non-incest version. The result is that both versions become retarded. Don't do it this way.
I think that the first way is the best way. Sometimes I want to play a game but I'm not in the mood for it including incest, or maybe I don't want to go through the hassle of applying the patch (I know it is quite easy).

Although setting "friends" as the relationship and a liberal use of the given names of the characters can somewhat work if not following the first way.

The Third Position is fascist. :p

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Where did you get it?
The Saturday after mc gets approved as Lord from the queen and she tells him to do stuff with Vica. After returning and sleeping it's Saturday time for weekly report so we click it. We get Saturday report but no continue button so we are stuck on Saturday report and can't proceed further. Android port this problem is coming.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Saturday after mc gets approved as Lord from the queen and she tells him to do stuff with Vica. After returning and sleeping it's Saturday time for weekly report so we click it. We get Saturday report but no continue button so we are stuck on Saturday report and can't proceed further. Android port this problem is coming.
Yeah, while he didn't make that port, he is working on a way to fix it for next time.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
In the end i'm just impressed that the dev could make a "strategy" game with renpy, although i'm not a really fan of the food and coin system (because i suck and i'm always with low food) the game is really good, with some really good history so far, and look like will keep having regular updates, not like some other games that we wait for almost 2 months to have one shitty update, great job ArchonStudio.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I love this game so far. I just wanna know. When does Pamela's story come? And when will we be able to get Ully from his brother? (I hope)
Well, I can't tell when exactly. When the time comes.;)

I've added a patch for the PC version of the game, which fixes the "Continue" button problem (you can find it in Dev notes). Port makers can use it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well, I can't tell when exactly. When the time comes.;)

I've added a patch for the PC version of the game, which fixes the "Continue" button problem (you can find it in Dev notes). Port makers can use it.
Well thanks a lot Archon. I just don't know whether someone will port it in Android as the android version I DL was from other website. I don't even know whether someone has ported it here. Someone mentioned nhel ported it but then will he port it with this patch again and if so where will he port it is the question

Reactions: ArchonStudio

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You should probably look back at old quest logs and delete the "in a next version" on some of them because those quests can be advanced/finished now. Since the game up until the current end now works as one fluid thing, it can get confusing.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
You should probably look back at old quest logs and delete the "in a next version" on some of them because those quests can be advanced/finished now. Since the game up until the current end now works as one fluid thing, it can get confusing.
Yep, it's in my TODO list already.

Reactions: Repuci

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Let's start with the name. Who is the girl? Danka? If it's she, then the next question - did you read the script? ;) With Lori a sex scene was added in v0.34.
im horrible with names, also this is one game out of 540 games from this site that i update so I cant really remember all names, It is the girl your buy from the slaver

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
im horrible with names, also this is one game out of 540 games from this site that i update so I cant really remember all names, It is the girl your buy from the slaver
It's Lori, so the scene was added in 0.34.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes