ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
something wrong, i have v0. 3 but the quest stucked at 0.1. tried several times delete and redownload it from mega,any else solutions?
Just play the game - it's the best solution :) I don't use the phrase "in version *.*" anymore, I'm using "in a next version", but it still can be confusing, because it's not true either in your case - in the version 0.2 the quest is completed. It's an issue with backward compatibility.
I'm updating the quest log at the start of new versions. I need to think about the people who play every new update and fix the descriptions for them (I want folks playing a new version to be absolutely sure that the quest is over for the moment).
Thank you for reminding me about it. I'll try to find a solution and fix old quests desriptions in 0.4.
So, the answer is: you need to complete the "Chasing Tsug" quest first, then start 0.2 (by sleeping) and then you'll complete the quest (you don't need to do smth special for it).

CK_11-12

Dec 2, 2018
Just play the game - it's the best solution :) I don't use the phrase "in version *.*" anymore, I'm using "in a next version", but it still can be confusing, because it's not true either in your case - in the version 0.2 the quest is completed. It's an issue with backward compatibility.
I'm updating the quest log at the start of new versions. I need to think about the people who play every new update and fix the descriptions for them (I want folks playing a new version to be absolutely sure that the quest is over for the moment).
Thank you for reminding me about it. I'll try to find a solution and fix old quests desriptions in 0.4.
So, the answer is: you need to complete the "Chasing Tsug" quest first, then start 0.2 (by sleeping) and then you'll complete the quest (you don't need to do smth special for it).
oh, okay then and thank you very much

Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I forgot to remove expiration in the Discord link, sry. This is the new one, .

Reactions: Paapi

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Some important info.
The next update of the game will be done this week. I want to publish it before I go on a summer vacation (about 2 weeks). I also need time to fix bugs of the new version (although I secretly hope that the update will be bugs free).
Meanwhile, in the next days my patrons will start to construct a new girl with polls. The patrons can vote till I get back (about 5th of July), so they have the time to decide. I want to see, if this is a good idea and test it. Maybe I'll use the second choices of the polls as well, we'll see. It's for $5+ patrons: the first poll about .

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Copied over my save folder from v0.3, and the next morning at the daily meeting go this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're trying to load a save before even version 0.3 started. If you really want to do it, load a save of v0.2's end (f.e. when you were negotiating with Megan).

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh boy, a good update, small, but good, i cannot wait until we burn alive that piece of shit of Fu and purchase Ully from Jerry. Somenting tell me that Fu is behind of what Ully is doing.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
my save is bugged, i dont see danka's even though i replaced the 2 files. Also, megan's negotiation part. I don't see where she is on the map it does not appear.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
my save is bugged, i dont see danka's even though i replaced the 2 files. Also, megan's negotiation part. I don't see where she is on the map it does not appear.
There is no bug. Just talk to Tink (in the gym) at evening and go to the negotiation with Megan. After it the version 0.3 will be started and you'll get the scene with Danka.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes