Sngo

May 9, 2020
If I sleep with danka I first night have consequences with taina? Her morning conversation seems like she is mad with the no family thing

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If I sleep with danka I first night have consequences with taina? Her morning conversation seems like she is mad with the no family thing
Yeah, she wasn't thrilled, but she gets over it. lol

Reactions: Sngo

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, the ambush was hard as fuck. I had 57 soldiers with 95% weapons and 100% xp against 109 enemies. I had take in two grenade attack for them to be group on me properly so I could maximalize the damage output. By the end, I pulled through with only 2 soldiers remaining. Supressing fire was only good for damage control, so I had to use heavy attacks. What I don't get about the mechanics though, that when we are outnumbering the enemies nearby, why don't we put out more damage than them. My max xp soldiers were outdamaged by the enemies, even when they had fewer numbers, at the beginning of a new cover.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well, the ambush was hard as fuck. I had 57 soldiers with 95% weapons and 100% xp against 109 enemies. I had take in two grenade attack for them to be group on me properly so I could maximalize the damage output. By the end, I pulled through with only 2 soldiers remaining. Supressing fire was only good for damage control, so I had to use heavy attacks. What I don't get about the mechanics though, that when we are outnumbering the enemies nearby, why don't we put out more damage than them. My max xp soldiers were outdamaged by the enemies, even when they had fewer numbers, at the beginning of a new cover.
It was easy for my mc. 109 was smaller than my mc's company

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My main tip is to not use grenades much, if you do, then change your cover right after it. The grenades can bite you in the ass if you don't move right after you throw one, because they will do the same back to you, and know where you are. Mostly used the aggressive one, kept them off balance.

If you had more men, then you would not have been out damaged as much, if at all. If you have half the guys, they will be able to do twice the damage. Only makes sense.

Reactions: Paapi

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My main tip is to not use grenades much, if you do, then change your cover right after it. The grenades can bite you in the ass if you don't move right after you throw one, because they will do the same back to you, and know where you are. Mostly used the aggressive one, kept them off balance.

If you had more men, then you would not have been out damaged as much, if at all. If you have half the guys, they will be able to do twice the damage. Only makes sense.
At their third attack, they threw a grenade at me no matter what, and if I threw it before I took the first one, they wouldn't grouped up completely, hence I had no choice in the matter. If I threw then retreat, I would've ran out of cover, and they would've bombarded me with grenades anyway.

I had half the guys in overall comparison, but they outdamaged me even if they had less nearby than I had, hence why I say the mechanic isn't perfect.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
At their third attack, they threw a grenade at me no matter what, and if I threw it before I took the first one, they wouldn't grouped up completely, hence I had no choice in the matter. If I threw then retreat, I would've ran out of cover, and they would've bombarded me with grenades anyway.

I had half the guys in overall comparison, but they outdamaged me even if they had less nearby than I had, hence why I say the mechanic isn't perfect.
Used heavy fire only to took them out

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

They won't use a grenade at all, if you don't use them first. So I heavily suggest saving them for the end if you use them at all.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
They won't use a grenade at all, if you don't use them first. So I heavily suggest saving them for the end if you use them at all.
Dude, they did, I haven't made this shit up at all :ROFLMAO: After 3 or 4 turn in the same cover, they used grenades on me. Period. That's why I was forced to roll back and use the grenades myself a bit earlier than I wanted to then move between covers while my numbers went down and ended up with only 2.

• Thinking Face

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Already finished it for now. I liked the game its really nice. Lori is so sweet poor girl now she will ve treated like a queen but still want to have her mother too.
Why did you have to made the bride so freaking beautiful ArchonStudio , I was really hoping that I could buy her debt and make her my concubine .
Felt so good punishing Megan in front of tsug .
We need to bend(figuratively and literally) the queen and kill the scumbag Fu and his right hand will be too good.
Gj on the game

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does the slave trader ever restock slaves? It's been over a week.
He has a couple times, but it's not a timer thing, he will occasionally add more every so often with certain updates.
Dude, they did, I haven't made this shit up at all :ROFLMAO: After 3 or 4 turn in the same cover, they used grenades on me. Period. That's why I was forced to roll back and use the grenades myself a bit earlier than I wanted to then move between covers while my numbers went down and ended up with only 2.
That is odd, it is not supposed to work that way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does the slave trader ever restock slaves? It's been over a week.
As far as my experience goes, there are two restocks during game milestones. Which unfortunately made me raid a lot to grow my settlement (no 1000 soldiers though - yet). And little to do with all the money I earned.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes