Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I stumbled upon this game yesterday and could not stop playing till there was nothing more to do. I kept going day by day and thought of checking OP page for the latest change log and it seem that I've played the entire current content.

I admit, I was judgmental as I had preconceptions about these type of games, renders as the only 2 games I enjoyed are Hotel Harem and The Headmaster. (I don't know exactly what type they are, that's why I referenced other games, sorry)

Awesome game, entertaining, it captivates.

One thing I would add, maybe it already exists and I don't know how, it time passing. Maybe a new button with noon/evening/night can be added to make the grinding less painful. Just a thought.

Other than that, looking forward to the next update.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
xmas51.jpg
Celebrate the holidays in the world of Lord King. There are a lot of girls and animations in the new update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To celebrate the holidays I've changed the release schedule of this update: $10 tier - today; $5 tier - 23th Dec.; $1 - 24th Dec.; public - 25th Dec.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 951731
Celebrate the holidays in the world of Lord King. There are a lot of girls and animations in the new update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To celebrate the holidays I've changed the release schedule of this update: $10 tier - today; $5 tier - 23th Dec.; $1 - 24th Dec.; public - 25th Dec.
// I changed MC's skin tone. You asked it, I did it \\
hmm. Was waiting for it.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes