ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Recently Patreon allowed me to enable an annual membership option. I've made a pic for the post about it and planned to make it public, but the resulting image does not comply with the Patreon rules :rolleyes: (just... at all :cautious:) Luckily, I can post it here for you.

annual.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just to clear that up, Devian does not mean "bugs" when he talks about issues, but about story development.
Yeah, exactly, sorry issues. :ROFLMAO:
There are two branches to that story, maybe more, not exactly sure how it will go in the future updates, but they both have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on what you choose.

Pretty sure we have killed all the bugs, just a few typos left in this version, and should be fixed now.

Reactions: fregonard

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, exactly, sorry issues. :ROFLMAO:
There are two branches to that story, maybe more, not exactly sure how it will go in the future updates, but they both have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on what you choose.

Pretty sure we have killed all the bugs, just a few typos left in this version, and should be fixed now.
Two branches ??

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
am i missing somehting? downloaded the latest update 0.7 but all quest says (In a next version)???but changelog says otherwise?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I assume that the 1 sex scene with Danka, Isabel, the thigh job with Pamela, the small rain scene and harem scenes with Mia and the visit to Judy are all the scenes added?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I assume that the 1 sex scene with Danka, Isabel, the thigh job with Pamela, the small rain scene and harem scenes with Mia and the visit to Judy are all the scenes added?
Nope. You can buy Mia now, also new "right of first night" scene.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes