ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
gamejolt.jpg
Currently, Catherine is leading . That's interesting. Lori in second place for now (how could I forget to add her:FacePalm: Thank you for noticing her missing).

And we can say who won in :
1st - Megan and Vica
2nd - the Queen
3rd - Lori and Taina
Five girls in three places.:)

Btw, join . At least check its invitation pic, I think it looks nice.

Reactions: TheDevian

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Currently, Catherine is leading . That's interesting. Lori in second place for now (how could I forget to add her:FacePalm: Thank you for noticing her missing).

And we can say who won in :
1st - Megan and Vica
2nd - the Queen
3rd - Lori and Taina
Five girls in three places.:)

Btw, join . At least check its invitation pic, I think it looks nice.
I can see Catherine leading she is hot. Proud that Lori is second so far. :)

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Isabel can be taken to the harem . MC would use the mutants to launch a false flag operation and scare citizenry into compliance and gratitude. Or perhaps some false implication for compulsorily drafting her !:sneaky::devilish:

Reactions: The ArcKnight

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't find her ugly, looks wise but her conspiring to kill her decent brother well that makes her not at the top of my list. I like them crazy ones but not to the point of death plots. :p
I think that she is complete dumb, but not that crazy, probably Fu was promising her everything if she kill her brother, i do believe that probably even fu is the one that make her husband die in the end (by giving him someone tainted). But i believe in the end that she will fall in love with the mc and will regret everything.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ArchonStudio Why every girl in game have same brown nipple color or even have same nipple? Why you are not making any girl with different color, shape or pink or light colored nipple? Its not immersive or good choice at all you know :)

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Just played this game and I like it. Everything is well detailed as far as what you need to do so I'm not just running around trying to figure out what to do. The only complaint if it is one is that I haven't really got a chance to get to know taina that much. Also I hope I can get the bride into my harem. I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think that she is complete dumb, but not that crazy, probably Fu was promising her everything if she kill her brother, i do believe that probably even fu is the one that make her husband die in the end (by giving him someone tainted). But i believe in the end that she will fall in love with the mc and will regret everything.
Unless she is broken i don't trust her to be in my harem

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes