ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I got the bride first but does that matter or is it only when you have completed all of 0.6?
Ah, yeah, it would be more accurate to say: "After you get a message in the morning that you can buy Mia, the event with the bride starts." You can do it in any order you like: meet the bride first, or buy Mia - whatever you like.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Great game, I love the story and the humour, and all the girls are adorable. Megan's quest cracked me up.

A minor bug, apologies if it has been already reported:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
In case you don't know yet, I write here about my nearest plans.

The next update will be 2in1: Xmas with some regular content. I put this regular content in the teaser update (for patrons). There will be a new minigame while raiding and you'll meet a new girl there - the last new girl of this year (btw, she was created by a patron's request). Maybe I'll add something else to this update.

Most likely, I will release this update on the first of November (no more releases at the end of a month, this seems to confuse people). If you want it that badly you can become at least $1 patron, otherwise wait for the Xmas update and get this content there.

The Xmas update will contain a holiday event with many girls participating.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In case you don't know yet, I write here about my nearest plans.

The next update will be 2in1: Xmas with some regular content. I put this regular content in the teaser update (for patrons). There will be a new minigame while raiding and you'll meet a new girl there - the last new girl of this year (btw, she was created by a patron's request). Maybe I'll add something else to this update.

Most likely, I will release this update on the first of November (no more releases at the end of a month, this seems to confuse people). If you want it that badly you can become at least $1 patron, otherwise wait for the Xmas update and get this content there.

The Xmas update will contain a holiday event with many girls participating.
Thank you for keeping us here at f95 informed :) it sounds good.

Reactions: ArchonStudio

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
So was "Yes No Yes - you just have to remember what you asked" the bride to be.

I think we can all agree you need more patreons :)
:sneaky:
I removed 'your girl' reward for now because I need to create a few story girls first, but I'm planning to return it. I like to make patrons' girls because my patrons are the best (obv) and we have similar tastes. F.e. Mia was made by all patrons polls (and I love her), Isabel is a beauty too, and the new girl I like. So making them isn't a chore for me, but for now I want to slow down and develop the existing girls more.

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hey there, boys and girls. One of the players is making a Discord game "King of the wastes" on our server. Btw, big thanks to him, he's doing a great job. Maybe he'll write here more details.

In this game, you can go to the Wasteland for materials, then produce the antidote of it, upgrade things, and so on. The development is just started, test it and give your suggestions on how to make it better. Also there you'll always find folks who'd help you if you have any issues/questions.

So, , you're welcome there!:coffee:

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
There's a spot on the town map that doesn't have an icon, but when I click it I get a message that says "Hi, [name]. Ask, and it will be given to you". What is this area for?

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
sr.jpg
In this small update you'll see:

- Ambush mini-game. I don't need to write the rules, because I added hints in the game explaining everything (NB: you can turn on/off them). You just need to survive, using grenades and retreats. Make sure you have enough troops because there will be a lot of enemies! The ambushes work only for human settlements when you attack them! You have a 30% chance of being ambushed.

- You'll meet a new girl! Just win one of these ambushes. (I'm not showing her to you, because MC will be surprised to see her, so I want you to feel the same)

In the next few days all patrons will get the update. Non-patrons need to wait for the next major update. Another reason to become my patron is that you'll get the Xmas update this month:) Not to mention I will be very pleased)

(at the moment available for $15 tier patrons only, tomorrow for $10 and so on).

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes