Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Ok so I'm downloading both versions as we speak. My only question is this, is this game worth playing on either route?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Lord of Imagination [Ep.4.5 NTR] AgentGames & Sihil

Original Size Win/Linux: 631 MB
Original Size Mac: 613 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 173 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 156 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Two versions? So wtf do I donwload if I want to play the story as dev originally envisioned it? Is NTR core to the story (I thought this was mind control/superpowered MC game)? Why two updates and not just choices to avoid or include in the game? Is it even ntr or just sex between NPCs?

This is getting pathetic. Missing the times when devs used to make whatever they wanted without giving a fuck and you could actually tell what was in their games.

Sep 27, 2020
OP:"Situations like rape and NTR are entirely avoidable."

Can someone tell what the rape content is please? (y)(y) And is the rape content in both the ntr and no-ntr versions?

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Two versions? So wtf do I donwload if I want to play the story as dev originally envisioned it? Is NTR core to the story (I thought this was mind control/superpowered MC game)? Why two updates and not just choices to avoid or include in the game? Is it even ntr or just sex between NPCs?

This is getting pathetic. Missing the times when devs used to make whatever they wanted without giving a fuck and you could actually tell what was in their games.
As someone who was playing both routes on this, this is kinda annoying to see 2 different downloads for the versions. Did they change it like that just recently?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
:ROFLMAO: And there's the problem. I do like swinging and sharing and open relationships and group sex and orgies and everything consensual. I really don't mind other penises, as abisexual man, I rather enjoy them. So that part of the ntr definition I like. If, however, it's f95 definition kind of content, I don't like it.
No, it's not consensual. More like mind control, hence the arguments about rape. Don't mind the comments in the first pages though, they are from the game's first release that had unavoidable content without the proper tags and brought out a shitstorm of complaints from people who got blindsided. There are multiple paths you can follow and everything is optional now.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No, it's not consensual. More like mind control, hence the arguments about rape. Don't mind the comments in the first pages though, they are from the game's first release that had unavoidable content without the proper tags and brought out a shitstorm of complaints from people who got blindsided. There are multiple paths you can follow and everything is optional now.
I see, thank you. Could you also quickly tell me the what the nature of the ntr is in this game? :)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
As someone who was playing both routes on this, this is kinda annoying to see 2 different downloads for the versions. Did they change it like that just recently?
Have no clue honestly, been a while since I played this and I don't remember different versions. I do remember there was the usual buzz about an early scene with MC's not-mom (thus the rape tag) but that became optional later. Other than that, it was a game about MC becoming a superpowered mob boss with the demon chick using him as a champion of sorts. Not even close to an ntr game, it was MC who was getting all the action.

Did it somehow transform to a game about a dude whose superpower is getting cucked and having loved ones stolen from him? That 'd be a 180 turn.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Excuse me for this question which may be stupid but what does NTR stand for?
Netorare, it aims to cause jealousy in the player by having the heroines stolen from the MC.

Update is short but damn i love this game. Olivia is such a bombshell

Aug 2, 2020

The rape/ntr is basically what you allow, if you don't allow it to happen it won't and the story is what you want to happen. If you don't want it to happen, you have 2 opitions, download the walkthough mod or the non ntr version, i recommend the walkthrough mod because some times you can be a little kinky and to understand what would happen.

Coravix

Apr 22, 2020
Thank you very much .
so Ntr is the very sick path and non ntr is the not so sick path .
or have i got it the other way around
NTR stands for "netorare" which is a term (i believe Japanese origin) that means "being cheated on." The true term refers to the emotions created when being forced to watch or made aware of cheating, ie: being cuckholded. The NTRgenre is designed specifically to elicit those feelings (helplessness, rage, betrayal, etc.).

Lately the NTR tag has started to mean "any sex that either doesn't involve the MC or involves males (usually) other than or in addition to the MC." This can be anything from a guy banging his own girlfriend, to having a threesome with that guy and his girlfriend, to having the guy banging YOUR girlfriend/love interest (consensual or otherwise - ie: rape/blackmail). The true meaning of NTR would be the 3rd example.

I am not sure how it is used in this story yet as I haven't payed in in several updates. I personally am not a fan of NTR because I am a possessive, jealous bastard. I can understand it's use to drive a storyline, but I am not into it in general or for superfluous reasons.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I see, thank you. Could you also quickly tell me the what the nature of the ntr is in this game? :)
The scene that caused the shitstorm I mentioned was the main bad guy mind control raping the MC's mother, pretty much the first time you meet him, to "punish" her for trying to knock him out with a pan, because she recognized him and tried to protect her son, and your only options were to either let it happen or join in and make her give you a blowjob while he's fucking her (all that while she's in a zombie-like state), but that was made optional and then completely removed, because of story flow reasons. It will be back in the game, most likely in a different context, when it fits better in the story. There is a path where Carl (main bad guy) is supposed to be a mentor for the MC, so the whole "nice to meet you, let me rape you mom real quick", didn't exactly fit that narrative.

Now, as far as I know there's a scene where the same guy forces a cop, you have the option to go on a date with, (mind control punishement again) to suck his dick and there's also content with the MC's girlfriend and the same dude, but I don't know what happens exactly, because I'm only playing the non-NTR paths. The cop scene was pretty obvious even without seeing it.

Someone playing those will be more suited to answer this question, but I guess the short answer about the NTR paths is: the main bad guy is using his mind control powers on the women the MC cares about.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes