Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
pretty piss poor update, it's 50% shorter in terms of renders, zero animation and one ntr scene and a 2 render ntr scene at the end if you'd even call it that. after a vanilla update, halloween vanilla update and a small bonus patch, you would think they devs could muster up more than 118 renders compared to the 240 for the vanilla path after 3 months... also banning people from discord for asking where the update was after it went past your assumed release.

Im guessing that the vanilla route will get 2 updates again before the next piss poor ntr update. the vanilla route is good and i enjoy that also but if your an ntr fan... i wouldn't support if your expecting fair split updates between ntr and vanilla.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
pretty piss poor update, it's 50% shorter in terms of renders, zero animation and one ntr scene and a 2 render ntr scene at the end if you'd even call it that. after a vanilla update, halloween vanilla update and a small bonus patch, you would think they devs could muster up more than 118 renders compared to the 240 for the vanilla path after 3 months... also banning people from discord for asking where the update was after it went past your assumed release.

Im guessing that the vanilla route will get 2 updates again before the next piss poor ntr update. the vanilla route is good and i enjoy that also but if your an ntr fan... i wouldn't support if your expecting fair split updates between ntr and vanilla.
quit whinning man be thankfull your path even got an update.

Oct 15, 2020
Ok buddy... so let me flip it on you. if it was in reverse you wouldn't be complaining about it getting half the content the other path got?
Knowing that people who like NTR can play BOTH paths without problems, because they enjoy the NTR and the non-NTR, while people that dislike NTR can only enjoy half of the content of the game...I would say that any people that don't like NTR are already getting half of the content, so yeah, you can enjoy every update, while we have to wait more time before enjoying a single update, so I would say it isn't that bad for you or for people that enjoy NTR. You got exclusive updates, that bring content you (NTR lovers) would only enjoy, so I would say that is pretty huge, even if it bring less renders than a "normal" update, it is still and update you will enjoy, while also enjoying the others updates, while people that don't like NTR can only enjoy half the updates, so well, I don't think you should complaint that much.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I'm a NTR fan. I played many games like Harems and Incest.I especially like spellbook.it has both vanilla and Ntr.everyone let's respect the Devs ideas. Let this game be another spellbook in it's own way. We are playing this amazing game for free.but remember there are patrons for both vanilla and ntr. At least we will get a complete game.remember that many games got abondend because Devs got tired of this discussion between vanilla or ntr.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
You are right bro.but consider this that out of every 10 games 1 has ntr and 9 has vanilla. And it's not ntr based. Ntr based only are Japanese RPG.so you guys can play many games in a month.but there is only 10 to 15 games with ntr for every month. So be fair ntr is still so much less than vanilla. I hope you all enjoy all games.and let's respect Developer's idea for this game.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Knowing that people who like NTR can play BOTH paths without problems, because they enjoy the NTR and the non-NTR, while people that dislike NTR can only enjoy half of the content of the game...I would say that any people that don't like NTR are already getting half of the content, so yeah, you can enjoy every update, while we have to wait more time before enjoying a single update, so I would say it isn't that bad for you or for people that enjoy NTR. You got exclusive updates, that bring content you (NTR lovers) would only enjoy, so I would say that is pretty huge, even if it bring less renders than a "normal" update, it is still and update you will enjoy, while also enjoying the others updates, while people that don't like NTR can only enjoy half the updates, so well, I don't think you should complaint that much.
As far as I've seen I'm in the minority of people who likes both content. It's probably because i don't see myself as the MC in any game or the girls being my girlfrends... i mostly look at the MC as a POV character.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Rape and NTR are avoidable, I read. Searching for "NTR" brings up 47(!) pages. That's a lot to go through, so I decided to ask instead: What is the nature of the rape and ntr content in this game? (Feel free to be specific and if in doubt, use the "ISPOILER" tag.)

Seeing as everybody and their mother on this page has a somewhat differing idea of what ntr is to them, I'd rather ask, because there are some aspects I don't mind or even like, but also some I don't. No judgement from me, just trying to find out if this game is for me. :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Rape and NTR are avoidable, I read. Searching for "NTR" brings up 47(!) pages. That's a lot to go through, so I decided to ask instead: What is the nature of the rape and ntr content in this game? (Feel free to be specific and if in doubt, use the "ISPOILER" tag.)

Seeing as everybody and their mother on this page has a somewhat differing idea of what ntr is to them, I'd rather ask, because there are some aspects I don't mind or even like, but also some I don't. No judgement from me, just trying to find out if this game is for me. :)
Since the definition gets changed every week I just go with ntr = any other penis besides the mc.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Seeing as everybody and their mother on this page has a somewhat differing idea of what ntr is to them, I'd rather ask, because there are some aspects I don't mind or even like, but also some I don't.
Since the definition gets changed every week I just go with ntr = any other penis besides the mc.
:ROFLMAO: And there's the problem. I do like swinging and sharing and open relationships and group sex and orgies and everything consensual. I really don't mind other penises, as abisexual man, I rather enjoy them. So that part of the ntr definition I like. If, however, it's f95 definition kind of content, I don't like it.

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
:ROFLMAO: And there's the problem. I do like swinging and sharing and open relationships and group sex and orgies and everything consensual. I really don't mind other penises, as abisexual man, I rather enjoy them. So that part of the ntr definition I like. If, however, it's f95 definition kind of content, I don't like it.
I agree with you, swinging and sharing are ok with me, as long as my character is not getting cheated on and is getting something in return than I have no problem hence swinging and sharing.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes