RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This has been talked a few times in this thread already. Because the updates are divided by routes, to make them bigger with each release. Next one will be the NTR route.

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
This has been talked a few times in this thread already. Because the updates are divided by routes, to make them bigger with each release. Next one will be the NTR route.
I was getting that impression based on some of the comments here. I was enjoying playing the game exploring the sort of white knight path trying to do good deeds and exploring the more darker path by corrupting everyone. just wondering if the author was even going to address the NTR. It was brought up briefly in the earlier episode choices but never really got addressed in the dialog (that I saw) or the storyline.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I've skimmed threw the most recent posts but wasn't into reading every single post in this thread. I saw some pics of them together in the game online but never came across the scene in the game so I figured I'd simply ask.
The carl x sara scenes are removed from the game but if you download and install the scrappy gallery mod you can watch it.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Weekly Status Update (14-01-2021)
Status Update (02-01-2020)
Lord of Imagination weekly status update (10-12-2020)

I understood the word "weekly" a little differently.:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Thanos247

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
That's a lot of nitpick for a pirate, but not for a potential buyer. After all, we are talking about posts inaccessible to pirates on Patreon
The dev have been historically bad at keeping their timeline. I would not take their word for release dates and any promises that have to do with dates. Being able to deliver what is promised is the line that separate the great devs and the rest.

While the story and art is quite good but their productivity is still sub par. Not sure is it real life situations or they just taking their own sweet time. I was a patreon but decided not to support after that

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Weekly Status Update (14-01-2021)
Status Update (02-01-2020)
Lord of Imagination weekly status update (10-12-2020)

I understood the word "weekly" a little differently.:unsure::unsure:
Well, I generally post updates when a: either we've made some progress
b: When we're close to a release dates.
Either way, I'm quite clear about this on my posts for the patrons which is why you don't see them taking objections to this. They, after all, have a vested interest in this.
Weekly status updates is just that. You'll get a status update every week. I never promised a status update on a specific day because some days I know I just might get locked out of the account and only get access when Sznuk reads my message (as he was the one who created the account.) and since he isn't a native English speaker, he can't post them himself. This is the reason why the posts on SubscribeStar come slower. Every time I get logged out, sznuk gets a verification code and I have to wait until both of us are in front of a computer screen to login again.
As a potential buyer, hope this clears everything for you.
The dev have been historically bad at keeping their timeline. I would not take their word for release dates and any promises that have to do with dates. Being able to deliver what is promised is the line that separate the great devs and the rest.

While the story and art is quite good but their productivity is still sub par. Not sure is it real life situations or they just taking their own sweet time. I was a patreon but decided not to support after that
I've been waiting to address this comment but decided to keep my mouth shut until I release the game.
So, first things first, we're quite consistently churning out an update every two months. The only two exceptions are when Sznuk went on a vacation and we paused the patronage cycle, not charging for that month, and when we released the Halloween update in between which itself content-wise is larger than the first release I made when I joined the game. Now, about promising a specific date for release, I almost never promise a date. At best I give a rough estimate and when they get delayed for whatever reason, I explain that in the status update. But either way, it's generally a vague guess on my part which is different from a promise.
As for the productivity, well, from what I said earlier you might think the productivity has stayed the same since the beginning but that isn't the case. Each episode is so far at least 10-20 percent bigger than its predecessor. You can say that still isn't good enough and to that, I'd reply that creating a game like this requires time and patience. We could cut this game up, turn it into a vapid sandbox, add some completely unrelated minigames to pad the play-time and release an update every month with some time to spare but there are already plenty of games that do that.
I need to create at least two drafts for every episode's script, sometimes three because he first draft is almost always a bloated mess of convoluted ideas that don't make any sense in the big picture and second one is a more polished version of the same. The more time I have, the more I can tighten the script. According to Rich, he needs at least two weeks to go through everything and make sure he or I haven't made a mistake. Sznuk's rendering machine is not exactly top-notch so he needs quite some time to render as well. Ideally, the proofreaders will have half a week for their own work as well. This is not even taking into account that my writing has gotten better over time, same can be said for Sznuk's renders and Rich's coding didn't have problem to begin with. Add to that the fact that we're planning to have every H-scene from now onwards animated. The productivity itself will more or less stay the same by the simplest of metrics but the quality of the game will improve.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Just wanted to ask why there is a 4.5 version of the incest patch on Lewdpatcher since 2 days ago, but I can't see a 4.5 version of the game released anywhere. Even on the patreon page there is no mentioning of it.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Just wanted to ask why there is a 4.5 version of the incest patch on Lewdpatcher since 2 days ago, but I can't see a 4.5 version of the game released anywhere. Even on the patreon page there is no mentioning of it.
That one's the patch for NTR version of the game that's out for the tier 4 patrons

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for the answer.
I'm still confused about which version is which and which one of these I did play or want to play.
But I have to figure out that for myself otherwise I will have forgotten it soon already xD

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes