FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished what is available of the game. I have to say, for the dev's first VN, this is REALLY good. The story is intriguing and happens at a good pace, the character development is well done and the characters are not just cartoon cutouts, and the renders are pretty good. It is unfortunate that there is no music for most of the game, and that the updates while consistent are a little slow (understandable, considering the small team size), but other than that this is some really good work!

PS: as far as the Halloween future story is concerned,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777 and Sihil

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Somebody rated that ntr is unavoidable is that the case?
And how long is the current game ?(in hrs)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That somebody is curently lying. Game is divided in paths so you can choose which route you want.

Not sure but it should be between 1-2 hours of gameplay if you don't skip dialogues.

Reactions: mommysboiii

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Love the game but the NTR content is way so little we need more of it.

otherwise very well done loved the NTR ideas and scene here will defiantly follow closely now.
Thank you. Comments like these cheer me up when I feel like I've no idea what I'm doing with the NTR side of the game.
Interesting, can we get an update before the new year or not?
No, when I said that the update was looking possible I completely forgot to consider Christmas vacations as I don't live in the West. But yeah, the update will be released this month for sure.
Just finished what is available of the game. I have to say, for the dev's first VN, this is REALLY good. The story is intriguing and happens at a good pace, the character development is well done and the characters are not just cartoon cutouts, and the renders are pretty good. It is unfortunate that there is no music for most of the game, and that the updates while consistent are a little slow (understandable, considering the small team size), but other than that this is some really good work!

PS: as far as the Halloween future story is concerned,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah we're working on having music for the game. I really want leetstreet boys to do it (he also created the theme for Seeds of Chaos which is by far the best music in any erotic game, period) but we can't afford the artist right now.
Somebody rated that ntr is unavoidable is that the case?
And how long is the current game ?(in hrs)
All the NTR is avoidable and marked as NTR so you won't accidentally stumble upon it.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I'm still relative new to this forum and I've only read in threads about games I had heard of before.

And in this thread there was a discussion about that rape sceen in a previous version. Is that just something what wasn't ok for the people here in this game's thread or is it something which isn't welcome here in the whole board?
Because you have the option to shoot a guy in this game very early on and if he wouldn't have come back to life it would have basically been murder.
So I wonder, what is ok here? (in this game or this board)
Rape no? Murder yes? What about other stuff like blackmail, hard drugs, beatings, kidnapping, ua?
Where is the line, if there is any? I mean they are all illegal in the real world, but which is too illegal?

Would love to play a game that pushes the boundries a bit without giving in to pressure from others.
But I think if a game like this exist, it wouldn't be welcome here. Maybe in the darknet, but thats were I personally set my line.
Yes, there is stuff I would like to see, but there is a lot of stuff I would see by accident, which I would not like to have seen.
And I'm already 20+ years around the "normal" internet and I have seen things which I didn't want to see.

And you can't just google stuff like that because it probably would be unlisted and like I said, you probably would find things you are not interested in seeing.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Thank you. Comments like these cheer me up when I feel like I've no idea what I'm doing with the NTR side of the game.

Allow me to add to that part for you.. on any game that has ntr that has been shared so far on this website no one let me repeat that !no one! has any idea what they are doing, it is simply there to cater the needs and breaking bunch of immersion for the sake of adding it, that is the case with 99.98% of the games. So do not feel bad, sad or discouraged, you are not alone on that one.

At the least in this case of the game, magic is involved and so far you have done a better job then most in this area.
However don't go out of your way to write bogus just to try and please people by adding something for the sake of adding it. If you want to add it, make it good write it good and make sure it stays within character of the actors and you should be fine.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Allow me to add to that part for you.. on any game that has NTR that has been shared so far on this website no one let me repeat that! No one! Has with any idea what they are doing, it is simply there to cater to the needs and a breaking bunch of immersion for the sake of adding it, that is the case with 99.98% of the games. So do not feel bad, sad, or discouraged, you are not alone on that one.

At the least in this case of the game, magic is involved and so far you have done a better job than most in this area.
However, don't go out of your way to write bogus just to try and please people by adding something for the sake of adding it. If you want to add it, make it good write it well and make sure it stays within the character of the actors and you should be fine.
You said it so true that after what you wrote I couldn't find anything to add.:giggle:(y)

Reactions: Gold613

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I'm still relatively new to this forum and I've only read in threads about games I had heard of before.

And in this thread, there was a discussion about that rape scene in a previous version. Is that just something that wasn't ok for the people here in this game's thread or is it something that isn't welcome here on the whole board?
Because you have the option to shoot a guy in this game very early on and if he wouldn't have come back to life it would have basically been murder.
Rape no? Murder yes? What about other stuff like blackmail, hard drugs, beatings, kidnapping, ua?
Where is the line, if there is any? I mean they are all illegal in the real world, but which is too illegal?

Would love to play a game that pushes the boundaries a bit without giving in to pressure from others.
But I think if a game like this exists, it wouldn't be welcome here. Maybe in the darknet, but that's where I personally set my line.
Yes, there is stuff I would like to see, but there is a lot of stuff I would see by accident, which I would not like to have seen.
And I'm already 20+ years around the "normal" internet and I have seen things which I didn't want to see.

And you can't just google stuff like that because it probably would be unlisted and as I said, you probably would find things you are not interested in seeing.
Some things may be restricted, but this game is very good compared to other games, only if the animation part improves a little, the game can get much better. One of the best games I've played. I myself am writing books. If I start making games one day, I have a lot of stories. (y)
Where was the rape scene? I don't remember anything like that in the game

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I'm still relative new to this forum and I've only read in threads about games I had heard of before.

And in this thread there was a discussion about that rape sceen in a previous version. Is that just something what wasn't ok for the people here in this game's thread or is it something which isn't welcome here in the whole board?

Would love to play a game that pushes the boundries a bit without giving in to pressure from others.
But I think if a game like this exist, it wouldn't be welcome here. Maybe in the darknet, but thats were I personally set my line.

And you can't just google stuff like that because it probably would be unlisted and like I said, you probably would find things you are not interested in seeing.
This is a complicated question. In truth, this site's preference doesn't matter nearly as much as the Patreon rules which in turn follow the unspoken rules given by Paypal and other money-transferring giants.
And we removed those scenes for a whole bunch of other reasons as well. The biggest of which was since I replaced the old writer, his vision didn't fall in line with mine for where I want to take the story.
As for the boundaries, even guro and beastiality are allowed on this site. The only "fetish" that's not allowed here is shotacon, which is fair.
As for the boundaries
Allow me to add to that part for you.. on any game that has ntr that has been shared so far on this website no one let me repeat that !no one! has any idea what they are doing, it is simply there to cater the needs and breaking bunch of immersion for the sake of adding it, that is the case with 99.98% of the games. So do not feel bad, sad or discouraged, you are not alone on that one.

At the least in this case of the game, magic is involved and so far you have done a better job then most in this area.
However don't go out of your way to write bogus just to try and please people by adding something for the sake of adding it. If you want to add it, make it good write it good and make sure it stays within character of the actors and you should be fine.
To an extent this is true. I've shown the script that I've written so far to one of the proofreaders and he reviewed it positively so that's good too.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for your answer.
I'm not familiar with the terms "guro" and "shotacon", I have to google them later. I hope shotacon isnt a bad thing to google :LOL:
And I hope I find an explaination which I understand, because I had to google "NTR" too a few month back and I got somewhat different explainations on different sites and it wasn't fully clear for me if I had understood it correctly whats it about.
And to be honest I have already forgotten a lot of those explainations, because I decided NTR isn't anything that I'm interested in or something I do(?) anyway. Cant even remember which one it was :ROFLMAO:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! thanks I love ntr and corruption get my girlfriend stolen and turned into a huge cumdumpster slut or guys try get her drunk but on this site most games have ntr or corruption are bad.I am normaly not a friend of mind control but the writing and ntr scenes are soo good , in most games on this site ntr is so unrealistic (expect long story short and maybe where it all began after the remake sadly not summer is gone and this game could have huge potential too) the devs dont even try you are in a relationship for 3 years a other dude comes ask lets fuck and the girlfriend imediatly drops her pants and the writing in that games is bad too, and the rivals are not real jerks and evil just bad written.

Last edited:
Reactions: arimfan

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not familiar with the terms "guro" and "shotacon", I have to google them later. I hope shotacon isnt a bad thing to google
Guro is sex with gore. So unless you really like guts and lots of blood with your dose of sex i recommend you avoid it.

Shotacon is someone who is into little boys, same as lolicon is someone who is into little girls.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for that explanation :)

Makes me wonder... if Sihil is right that shotacon is the only not allowed thing here, then there is more stuff here than I thought.
Maybe its a good think that I'm not into comic/manga stuff and completely avoid those threads if the title sounds to asian and/or the preview on mouseover comes up as comic/manga.
Because thats were I would guess is the guro and lolicon stuff. Atleast thats what I think that people would be more "ok" with it, when its just comic/manga and not more realistic renders like games like this here or "being a dik", "summer scent", "Fashion Business" and "echoes of lust" just to name a few of my favorites...

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there a difference between the patreon version and this version? Also, just curious, why put Ep. 4 non-NTR in the title? Is that saying that there's no NTR in Ep. 4 or are you implying there's a NTR version somewhere? Either way I'm still playing the game and enjoying it. Good character development, interesting plot, the only thing would be seeing how the NTR choices effect the game in the long run (or even if that's part of the author's future plans). So far it just seems like you miss out on a few scenes if you choose NTR and the story just skips over it. Which is unfortunate because I was looking forward to the main character addressing the NTR to either Zel, the other girls, or having it play a bigger role in how specific scenes playout. Although what's really good about the optional NTR path in this game is how it isn't a forced addition and comes naturally to the characters and fits the plot.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes