-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
so epis 4 ntr content is not out yet? I see epis 4 non-ntr so I must ask about how this game update really work?

Edit: I'm new I want to try this game so I'm a bit confuse right now. xD

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so epis 4 ntr content is not out yet? I see epis 4 non-ntr so I must ask about how this game update really work?

Edit: I'm new I want to try this game so I'm a bit confuse right now. xD
They are focusing on each route first, that way said route can be advanced very far in the update instead of having smaller paths for several routes.
Next update should be the ntr route.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
They are focusing on each route first, that way said route can be advanced very far in the update instead of having smaller paths for several routes.
Next update should be the ntr route.
Thank you for the answer so next update is ntr one on epis 4, I wait for that one then.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Status update: A NTR update this month is looking... possible. We'll see how probable it is by the next Sunday.
Also, I'm curious. What did you guys think about the Halloween update? I can't get the mods to list it as a proper update so most of you guys will never play it unless you actually notice it in the links section.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Status update: A NTR update this month is looking... possible. We'll see how probable it is by the next Sunday.
Also, I'm curious. What did you guys think about the Halloween update? I can't get the mods to list it as a proper update so most of you guys will never play it unless you actually notice it in the links section.
That's all i wish for christmas

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did you report the post as a update? That is really strange indeed. :unsure:
This was pretty much a future update giving some intereting insights into where the story is going.(y)

Reactions: SNOW 777 and Sihil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Sihil
The update shows us that there will be a lot more characters introduced in the future which i hope you can limit it otherwise there will limited character/story growth for each or less scenes for each character with MC. Since you also written some part to be ambiguous, its hard to tell whether is Zel/her mother/someone else send in those monster. I think many of us would also want a happy/gd ending with Zel. Also you should really update MC clothing later in the story, you cant have a leader of mafia/god cult leader wearing clothes like next door Bob

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe this was to avoid spoilers. James was supposed to be wearing armor to protect against the magical damage from that monster since darklight doesn't fast heal injuries caused by them.
Also it is stated they come from another dimension, so unless dev is going to add a new female goddess from another dimension that was likely caused by Zel's mother.

Reactions: Sihil and SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
:(
this is too bad because we won't be able to see many parts of the game

• Sad
Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sihil
The update shows us that there will be a lot more characters introduced in the future which i hope you can limit it otherwise there will limited character/story growth for each or less scenes for each character with MC. Since you also written some part to be ambiguous, its hard to tell whether is Zel/her mother/someone else send in those monsters. I think many of us would also want a happy/gd ending with Zel. Also you should really update MC clothing later in the story, you cant have a leader of mafia/god cult leader wearing clothes like next door Bob
I know, I won't deny that it is a challenge but I think it can be done with proper planning. As for the vagueness, yeah. As RC pointed out, that's intentional. About the clothes, yeah, corruption path will have different clothes compared to the good path where MC is trying to look humble/down-to-earth.

Reactions: FFTW

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I know, I won't deny that it is a challenge but I think it can be done with proper planning. As for the vagueness, yeah. As RC pointed out, that's intentional. About the clothes, yeah, corruption path will have different clothes compared to the good path where MC is trying to look humble/down-to-earth.
I mean in the good path, MC is trying to be a superhero. I am pretty sure a super hero down to earth guy can still dress less sloopy. You can still have a smart looking down to earth clothing

Jan 10, 2020
Allow me to be VERY CLEAR.
I did not make this link I dont OWN this link I did not UPLOAD this link I merely FOUND this link.
I have downloaded it and scanned it with my malware Bytes pro ( paid for ) and nothing came up.

It is also NOT from F95 so download at your OWN risk.

I downloaded it and tested it and it still has the deleted scenes in it at the start of the game.

Mega <== Lord of Imagination Ch2 Part 2. Contains the Scene at the start with Carl and Mom. No incest patch added though so she is called Landlady or whatever.
thanks for posting this link to the older version that included the deleted scene(s), but unfortunately it's not available on Mega anymore. n for Christ's sake...there's all kinda VN games on here that have rape in them, n since Patreon didn't threaten/force the dev to remove it, but some whiny-assed player(s), i don't get why any dev would cave/cater to ppl like that.

so with that being said, it would be greatly appreciated if someone out there could find n post either the previously referenced, or some other version, of this game that still includes the now-deleted scene(s). i tried searching for it, but was obviously unsuccessful...thanks

Jan 10, 2020
Kind a sad the Carl scene with MC's mom got deleted. Good thing i have the old game saved. But it's a damn shame when a dev sell's out like this just cause they can't stand the heat.
hey, been trying 2 find a link 2 a version of this game w/the deleted scene still included; so could u please upload a link 2 the old version of the game? n if it's not already patched, the incest patch also? thanks!!

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
thanks for posting this link to the older version that included the deleted scene(s), but unfortunately it's not available on Mega anymore. n for Christ's sake...there's all kinda VN games on here that have rape in them, n since Patreon didn't threaten/force the dev to remove it, but some whiny-assed player(s), i don't get why any dev would cave/cater to ppl like that.

so with that being said, it would be greatly appreciated if someone out there could find n post either the previously referenced, or some other version, of this game that still includes the now-deleted scene(s). i tried searching for it, but was obviously unsuccessful...thanks
That was a while ago but yeah does not surprise me that the link does not work anymore, Would have to go searching it up somewhere again if I got time. Also yeah I get that they sort of got it removed but from what they have said is that technically it was not removed but replaced to fit the story narrative a bit more. It was however initially a disgruntled idiot who made threats that had em change it for a bit and cannot exactly fault em as it was taking place during the time of patreon being retarded with their rules. The game has plenty of rape going on, anything that is not done by consent or with mind altering choices can pretty much be classified as rape. The scenes can always be ( this has been mentioned before though ) reused and added later in to the game depending on the routes and choices. They might add em back and maybe a bit more altered who knows. In the end the story currently is a lot more polished and I can dig it so far.

Let's just wait and see what happens. As for the old game I am pretty sure someone or some people should have the old one, just a matter of who wants to upload it and share it.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
thanks for posting this link to the older version that included the deleted scene(s), but unfortunately it's not available on Mega anymore. n for Christ's sake...there's all kinda VN games on here that have rape in them, n since Patreon didn't threaten/force the dev to remove it, but some whiny-assed player(s), I don't get why any dev would cave/cater to ppl like that.

so with that being said, it would be greatly appreciated if someone out there could find n post either the previously referenced, or some other version, of this game that still includes the now-deleted scene(s). I tried searching for it, but was obviously unsuccessful...thanks
I wonder what scenes have been deleted in the new version?

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes