Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Never played this game, it says ep 4 non-ntr, does it mean that there are 2 versions of the game, one with NTR and another without?
Early in the game, you make various choices. Once you reach a certain point, based on some of those choices, it kind of "forks" into an "NTR path" and a "non-NTR path." The most recent release added on to the "non-NTR path," which is why it was referenced that way.

The major choices that would drive you toward the NTR path are marked in the game, so you can avoid them (or deliberately take them) as you see fit.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Sihil - Love this update but please please improve Diane's design on the upcoming updates. While we get that the visual is to show the effect of DL but the design can be much better. She looks horrible in this update

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Sihil - Love this update but please please improve Diane's design on the upcoming updates. While we get that the visual is to show the effect of DL but the design can be much better. She looks horrible in this update
Honestly, I've been told by multiple people that they didn't like her new design. I'll see what sznuk can do

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hey played your guys game for the first time a few days ago, and I must say it's one of the best I've played so far. I just wanted to ask if there is a an NTR version of this episode or if that is yet to be released? Or is the label (NON NTR) supposed to just let us know that there is and wont be any ntr in this specific episode?
One day, people may actually read the last page or 2 before asking questions...
Seriously, it could happen. ;)

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the sound breaking? I've tried the usual fixes... to no avail. Or is there no sound after a certain point in the game?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the sound breaking? I've tried the usual fixes... to no avail. Or is there no sound after a certain point in the game?
The second. There's sound in the first part of the game, carried over from the old version of the game, but the author stopped putting sound in after a certain point.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hey all,
LoI Halloween bonus update is out for the top tier patrons. It's a short update (about half as long as the first episode but has more H-scenes) set one year after one of the "good" endings. Hope you all like it once it gets here.
PS: If you have questions about the update or just want to talk about this game in general, you can find us here at the official LoI discord:
halloween_ashley_2.jpg

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What was MC's mother's past? Do you know something about this?

Because she said almost at the beginning of the game, after talking to the MC in the living room, that she had some past and troubles with a mafia man (?)
It was probably the black man that MC meet.

Then MC has a dream in which he first goes to a bar with his mother, and then he has sex with meet a stripper and have sex with her for money in the bathroom. (the stripper is similar to his mother, the MC himself says that he resembles her)

I hope she didn't have a past like in this MC dream ..

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
What was MC's mother's past? Do you know something about this?

Because she said almost at the beginning of the game, after talking to the MC in the living room, that she had some past and troubles with a mafia man (?)
It was probably the black man that MC meet.

Then MC has a dream in which he first goes to a bar with his mother, and then he has sex with meet a stripper and have sex with her for money in the bathroom. (the stripper is similar to his mother, the MC himself says that he resembles her)

I hope she didn't have a past like in this MC dream ..
Most likely thats is true and she is under DL to do it

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ehh. If that's right then it's already a turn off for me. I think I will give up playing this game. :confused:
And I only started the game for her. She's beautiful.
In the very first release of the game (back when NTR was unavoidable) she was supposed to be doing more than stripping behind her husband's back, in her younger years. I don't remember exactly how that scene went because it's been a long time since I played it, but from what I recall she was kidnapped while taking a "client" to the back rooms and her husband tried to pay the ransom with counterfeit money (he knew it wouldn't work, so he basically exchanged his life for hers) and that's how he got killed. Now, I'm not saying that backstory is still canon. It probably isn't since a lot have changed in the game since the original release and most importantly the writer. The dream sequence you mentioned (that is indeed her younger version) might just be the devs not wanting to scrap every single render from back then. They wanted to show the MC has the hots for Sara, so why create something from scratch when you have a scene already made? That's my guess at least.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the very first release of the game (back when NTR was unavoidable) she was supposed to be doing more than stripping behind her husband's back, in her younger years. I don't remember exactly how that scene went because it's been a long time since I played it, but from what I recall she was kidnapped while taking a "client" to the back rooms and her husband tried to pay the ransom with counterfeit money (he knew it wouldn't work, so he basically exchanged his life for hers) and that's how he got killed. Now, I'm not saying that backstory is still canon. It probably isn't since a lot have changed in the game since the original release and most importantly the writer. The dream sequence you mentioned (that is indeed her younger version) might just be the devs not wanting to scrap every single render from back then. They wanted to show the MC has the hots for Sara, so why create something from scratch when you have a scene already made? That's my guess at least.
Hmm, that makes sense. I will wait for a few updates and play.

I hope a lot has changed and her past is completely changed.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Eddie's right. I hate dream sequences for the lazy and overused tropes that they are but removing that scene would've taken more than a week to get it replaced. At that time, we simply couldn't afford to do that. So here it is. And yeah, that counterfeit cash part is not canon anymore. As for if Sara was a stripper in the past, no. She's an extremely conservative woman to the point she is not comfortable wearing low-cut dresses so stripping is waaay out of the question. Her arc in all three paths would be about her getting more comfortable with her sexuality in different ways. As for the dream sequence itself, should we find the time to do a rewrite, I really want that scene to be induced by magic and be another one of Zel's manipulation. But a rewrite is way down the road so for now, it is what it is. There's no need to read much into it.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes