dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
im new to this game but im really enjoying the story and the pace of the plot. would be interesting if the cheating path had a sub-path where we can cuckquean the girlfriend cuz there needs to be more reverse ntr games

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
im new to this game but im really enjoying the story and the pace of the plot. would be interesting if the cheating path had a sub-path where we can cuckquean the girlfriend cuz there needs to be more reverse ntr games
The cuckquean path is planned though I'm not entirely sure whether I'd implement it in the good path, the corruption path or both

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Eddie's right. I hate dream sequences for the lazy and overused tropes that they are but removing that scene would've taken more than a week to get it replaced. At that time, we simply couldn't afford to do that. So here it is. And yeah, that counterfeit cash part is not canon anymore. As for if Sara was a stripper in the past, no. She's an extremely conservative woman to the point she is not comfortable wearing low-cut dresses so stripping is waaay out of the question. Her arc in all three paths would be about her getting more comfortable with her sexuality in different ways. As for the dream sequence itself, should we find the time to do a rewrite, I really want that scene to be induced by magic and be another one of Zel's manipulation. But a rewrite is way down the road so for now, it is what it is. There's no need to read much into it.

Personally I'm glad you changed the backstory. I was not a fan of the original version of this game. The new version is much,much better,at least in my opinion.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I'm surprise that Ashley's vote is so low and that Sara is leading by so much.....
Team Olivia FTW
The order seems to make sense but the percentage is would be inconsistent till some 3-4k votes get in

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm surprise that Ashley's vote is so low and that Sara is leading by so much.....
Team Olivia FTW
You can pick just one of them and Ashley joined the story at a point a lot of people already had a favourite, which means she can easily be most people's second favourite character and still end up in the fourth place.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
hi guys, before trying the game I wanted some clarification.
1 On the front page it says that some scenes have been removed. Why? Too disturbing or have they just been rewritten?
2 Among the tags there is also turnips, what exactly do we mean? Are such scenes still planned?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I wanna see all paths I can.
how can I get Carl and Sara fuck scene?
To answer your question seriously, that scene was removed but will be later added into the game. It hasn't been in the game for a long time now actually.
hi guys, before trying the game I wanted some clarification.
1 On the front page it says that some scenes have been removed. Why? Too disturbing or have they just been rewritten?
2 Among the tags there is also turnips, what exactly do we mean? Are such scenes still planned?
1. Yes, well, kind of. I've detailed the reasons for removing the scene multiple times in the thread now so I'll give you the short version. We removed the scene for several reasons. The main ones are: Patreon wouldn't have liked it, they hampered with the character development of a few characters and I just didn't like it very much (the previous writer wrote it.)
2. The very biggest turnips are planned to be featured in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: espy85

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
talking about tags.. was there a scene with possession? so far only mind control and corruption or i miss something

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes