DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i decided to give it another go after the dev said he will add new choices and exactly how i suspected the ''2 new non-ntr'' paths are superficial as shit.first one you get to chose to not see when your mom gets fucked by the black guy (obviously dev needs to learn the diference between avoidable as in it never hapens and you getting a ''choice''to not see it) and in the second one he turns you into a beta cuck and into submission but your mom stays dick-free for now...and you still dont get content (alone) with your mom...yeah ''good non-ntr choices''...plus and the most important thing the past of your mother still hasnt changed,she's still a former prostitute...its clear the dev only implemented the ''non-ntr paths'' just so he can get the attention of the players who dont like ntr and maybe get their support but with this kind of content..good luck man :LOL:.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
young Sara is so f... HOT :love: i'm waiting for her story from the past :)
but yeah, the new non NTR path is so lame... :cautious:

stick to NTR content if you imagined it from the begining (y)

Reactions: Alexis_1

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
i decided to give it another go after the dev said he will add new choices and exactly how i suspected the ''2 new non-ntr'' paths are superficial as shit.first one you get to chose to not see when your mom gets fucked by the black guy (obviously dev needs to learn the diference between avoidable as in it never hapens and you getting a ''choice''to not see it) and in the second one he turns you into a beta cuck and into submission but your mom stays dick-free for now...and you still dont get content (alone) with your mom...yeah ''good non-ntr choices''...plus and the most important thing the past of your mother still hasnt changed,she's still a former prostitute...its clear the dev only implemented the ''non-ntr paths'' just so he can get the attention of the players who dont like ntr and maybe get their support but with this kind of content..good luck man :LOL:.
So we are not missing anything... what a pity :cautious:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So we are not missing anything... what a pity :cautious:
yup,dev asked for advice regarding content and he took in consideration none. no story changes and no real choices. the ntr has been turned down from 100% to 95 % with only one real choice to keep your mother safe but it involves you turning into the black guy's bitch him beating you into submission. if this is his idea of content for both sides he better stick to ntr

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Having the mom strip and just jill off infront of the mc or both would have been nice alternative to ntr.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Having the mom strip and just jill off infront of the mc or both would have been nice alternative to ntr.
I don't even want that guy there. I wouldn't have brought him to my house. Not that I would have chosen to go to the interview in the first place. I'll stop griping, and just go play something else.

Edit: I feel like this update offers an acceptable way to bypass my biggest complaints. I'll check out the next update, too, and see how things go. Thanks to the dev for listening.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Very good start ! Beautiful renders + meaningful choices that actually lead to different outcomes + NTR option which a lot of people here would appreciate

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
plus and the most important thing the past of your mother still hasnt changed,she's still a former prostitute
That's a problem for you? I think it's a turn on, also it's different from the other games. Having something new is a bad thing?

Reactions: SpikeZg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I thank you for your review. After I saw that the update implemented 2 non-NTR paths, I thought that I now may give the game a go, since I don't play games with forced NTR content. But based on your review, it's still not avoidable NTR, it's just "optional to hide under bed while NTR is going on"- type of NTR, rather than REAL avoidable NTR, as in it doesn't happen even behind the curtain. So it's rather crystal clear that this indeed is intended to be a NTR game and that's where the focus is.

A pity, since the overview sounded interested and art seem rather good, but oh well, can't have it all, there are games for everyone out there, no point loitering around in a game thread that isn't designed for the vanilla crowd - to check on other games off I go! :)

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I thank you for your review. After I saw that the update implemented 2 non-NTR paths, I thought that I now may give the game a go, since I don't play games with forced NTR content. But based on your review, it's still not avoidable NTR, it's just "optional to hide under bed while NTR is going on"- type of NTR, rather than REAL avoidable NTR, as in it doesn't happen even behind the curtain. So it's rather crystal clear that this indeed is intended to be a NTR game and that's where the focus is.

A pity, since the overview sounded interested and art seem rather good, but oh well, can't have it all, there are games for everyone out there, no point loitering around in a game thread that isn't designed for the vanilla crowd - to check on other games off I go! :)
Well NTR is totally avoidable.
But game is written as beta mc perspective so he is submissive, weak.

Last edited:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok Guys... Guys!!.... GUUUYYYSSS!!!... The thing is quite simple. The creator of the game wanted to make a game basically focused on NTR ... Ok. Fine... It's his taste and his preference. It's no use complaining. Just don't play this game! (Just as I do!)
Now... IF you guys want a game made to your liking and preference ... Just PAY someone to do it exclusively for you.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NTR scenes avoidable
whats the point in making ntr scenes avoidable if it still happen in the background?¿? o_O

ntr avoidable means there is no ntr (meaning no one touches your girls / love interest etc, not a skip button to not see the ntr... thats just blinding the player but actually cucking him into believe his playing a non ntr route while it still happen, you should just go for ntr since it seems you dont know how and what it means ntr avoidable, since this only will piss people more you should stay as you intended with this game "ntr" .
Go with what you intended and dont change it for us, because you clearly dont know how and that will only make you lost more fanbase (the ones that like ntr) and us since you dont know what it means to us "ntr avoidable", go with what you know, we will just pass to another game, dont make the mistake of some other devs trying both, it will end poorly.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think the problem with a game like this, where it starts with the MC being weak and unable or unwilling to prevent the women in his life from being taken by other men and then the MC starts to wrestle control back is that as a story-arc it works.

I could see me playing a story like that, same as I could play a game where the MC has a girlfriend who was raped, or of course a woman with a child from a former relationship. As a complete game that is.
Yet as a game with incremental updates the problem is that the first half will be interesting for NTR fans and the second half for non-NTR fans.

So you first piss off one group and then you piss off the other one, leaving you only with a relatively small group who doesn't mind NTR, but also likes the idea of having a harem.

Like I wrote, if the game was complete, I could push through the first part, like I do with dark parts in stories in novels or films etc. Knowing it's gonna get better and the MC is gonna have his win in the end, but I can't see me playing an NTR game month after month, waiting for the better part.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes