HTML Abandoned Lord of Lust [v0.2] [zerbox]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LoLbanner.jpg

Overview:
A young man is visited by a demon who curses him, causing him to secrete pheromones that are incredibly attractive to the people around him.​

Thread Updated; 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-24
Developer: zerbox F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Announcement:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

bjintro.jpg bjentry.jpg revisit2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Who in the game of thrones is that blonde lady?

Edit: After trying the game's beginning, it seems to be a text browser game with visuals added to it. May need to add that tag as well ..Overall it doesn't look bad for a first release..
(About 5 to 10 min of gameplay depending on your reading speed, the fppability is high but the plot is almost non existent for now because you jump right into the action from the get go...Most of the choices are a work in progress so it's pretty linear in it's current state).

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I look forward to the Buthole side of things and the rest but Buttholes hmmmm! sounds good I will check this out. ;)

zerbox

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You should confirm if these contents are avoidable and skippable. You should also add if the game will have the three-letter tag or not and if it is avoidable.
I could make them skippable quite easily - but you will be making the choices yourself. They won't happen randomly. Soo, I don't think there's a need.

Also what's the "three-letter tag"?

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I could make them skippable quite easily - but you will be making the choices yourself. They won't happen randomly. Soo, I don't think there's a need.

Also what's the "three-letter tag"?
Skippable doesn't mean it didn't happen, it's better to have choices that will allow the player to go for a fetish of his or her own choosing (as in let it take place or not) as for the three letter tag it's the undisputed legendary champion of F95 heated discussions championship of the world: NTR.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I checked it out I like what I saw, but sorry for that but I was hoping for some animations and sound even sex sound effects at some point not wanting to sound pushy I saw the future tags I just didn't see these mentioned listed. I look forward to seeing the next few updates. (y)

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
..Just in case, some friend of mine asks again at the wrong time what I'm currently doin'.. I'm currently busy playing LoL..
..and I ain't even lying.. ;D

• Haha
Reactions: zerbox

zerbox

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the support guys! If enough people are into this, i'll be expanding the project greatly. I already have another scene nearly done and several little fixes. Even animations aren't off the table in the future (although that would slow down my development time by quite a lot). Regardless, I already have some ideas for where I want to go with the game.

Let me know if you guys have any character models or scenes you want to see. No guarantee i'll make what you want, but it doesn't hurt to make a suggestion :)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes