HTML Abandoned Lord of Lust [v0.2] [zerbox]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

vroom_vroom

May 30, 2021
I'd personally prefer to keep the release time as fast as possible, animations aren't that much better than stills for me. I think your writing is more than enough to make up for a lack of animation. Great start to the game and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! So many different directions you could go....

One thing, I'm not into futa/yaoi content, but as long as its all minimal/optional I'll definitely keep playing

Reactions: hr17 and Drafox

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
most of the images doesnt load on linux cause the html code has the name of some images with caps in the extension for example "bjintro.JPG" when the name of the file is bjintro.jpg .

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
A young man is visited by a demon who curses him, causing him to secrete pheromones that are incredibly attractive to the people around him.​
How is that a curse? Ah, okay, futa...are they avoidable or is this game cursed with my ignore list?

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

Betelgeza

Jan 25, 2019
If you guys like it, I'm ready to expand upon it infinitely. I have heaps of 3D models ready to go (of celebrities, gaming characters, you name it - make a request if you like. That first "mother" model is actually the actress that plays Margaery Tyrell in GoT).
Nice job. In some places the name of the mother doesn't change. Can't wait for more content.

P.S.
Kate Beckinsale - aunt Kate ;)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
well
what can i say
i was intrigued by the renders
but this not my kind of ''game''

dev good luck and i am sure a lot off guys will support you

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
not a fan of HTML, Jolie and Dormer are pure win. Will there be Harem/pregnancy and is the futa stuff avoidable?

Reactions: 00M0R1

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
So far the game got my attention with a CYOA path system vibe I got from playing but I'll reserve my full judgment since I'm guessing it's still in its demo/development phase testing the waters. I also understood the Incubus path including when it went from a child-like form to a more feminine futa form understandable due to how they are depicted in myth and lore so looking forward to seeing the Succubus and Evil Genie paths after they are finished.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
This looks promising, but it would help if there were more choices along the way. It seems like there is a lot of clicking to just get one scene over instead of just having it come together. It's a decent demo. I hope the developer continues to flesh this out into an actual game.

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
The renders look already good, even if the "mom" makes weird facial expressions but all in all it looks somewhat promising. Until now, it's more like a short story without choices. But even if I don't like HTML games and ususally avoid them, I will give this a chance. A Renpy port still would be nice though...

100wantedsouls

Sep 18, 2019
View attachment 1588020

Overview:
A young man is visited by a demon who curses him, causing him to secrete pheromones that are incredibly attractive to the people around him.​

Thread Updated: 2022/01/09
Release Date: 2022/01/09
Developer: zerbox F95Zone
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All:
MEGA - - -

View attachment 1587780 View attachment 1587781 View attachment 1587782
love it !! keep going

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
I’m haven’t tried it yet, I’m going to wait on that, should also add harem tag, and I’d suggest if there’s demons to add angels or other fantasy races, character-wise as long as you keep a balance on the ethnicities of all the characters I think it’d be more than fine. I’ll be watching with a lot of interest.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Bahahahah, Ive had that curse ever since I was born !
Count me In, Im cumming.

zerbox

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The renders look already good, even if the "mom" makes weird facial expressions but all in all it looks somewhat promising. Until now, it's more like a short story without choices. But even if I don't like HTML games and ususally avoid them, I will give this a chance. A Renpy port still would be nice though...
I did consider Renpy for this game, I've made other "private" games with Renpy before - but this game will have a lot of text. I feel like games with a lot of text don't go well with Renpy... and I like the light-weight aspect of having it just in the browser.

zerbox

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Nice job. In some places the name of the mother doesn't change. Can't wait for more content.

P.S.
Kate Beckinsale - aunt Kate ;)
Thanks for the heads up, must've missed that.

That's a good idea! I already have a high quality Kate Beckinsale model ready to go - she would be good as an Aunt for the main character.

Reactions: Betelgeza

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
The game looks good so far and does have potential. I'd like to see more of this specially with the futa content and more of the mom corruptions. I will defiantly be looking out for this and glad you decided not to just keep it personal.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes