VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lord of the Elves [v0.1.1] [Viznity]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok theres i just got done playing this VN and here's my thoughts

1. remove the battle system its clearly unbalanced seeing as the orcs do more damage then a guy with a sword so your forced to use all restorations damn near. it also just feels like its going to be more of a pain and make it way less enjoyable later on

2. dont force NTR on us by the disguise of random acts of orcs rape. if the MC is suppose to be some all power Lord (from what is looks like) give us the option to stop them before it happens

3. i understand it takes a lot of work and time to make a VN happen but you have to make the scene transitions faster or us to click past them to progress faster

4. to me the English is not them bad but i still say have some one you trust thats good with the language to help proof read it

5. maybe look into trying from the POV instead of third person i say this because MC just looks like a creepy nerd thats cosplaying an elf

Overall i rate this 5/10..... its got a lot of potential i think the renders look decent the women intrigue me story seems solids and potential for a harem build. so i want to see where it goes and i wish the dev luck

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if anything is remade im hoping for the removal of combat system and making the vamps sister not be raped instead just a prisoner. if she's gonna be a member of the Harem at some point its not a good idea to see a potential Harem girl get raped. Harem and NTR rarely mix well together.

Reactions: raganrok246

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
Idk if this counts as NTR, she's not your gf, mom, or anything like that, for fetishes like futanari i think creator should do it optional, i like futa but some other people might not like it, the mc is clichê but it's okay i guess. Overall for now 2/5 I'd say, no content yet, unavoidable fetishes, weird mc. Don't get me wrong tho game has a potential, add a little story, don't make 'em cliche, add more content and ask players if they want to see the fetishes.

Reactions: ponk01

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
What happened to this? Game had such potential but takes out bj with mc then adds forced rape with possible ntr depending on who she is to mc? The tags need updated! That way people that don't like forced rape/possible ntr can avoid it? Damn I had high hopes for this but forced stuff not for me some people like it so make it avoidable that way people who like it can enjoy the game and people that don't like it can enjoy the game? But is the mc really so weak he can't even stop a distracted Ork from raping someone?? Wow was really looking forward to seeing this game develop

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
shorter in the game will be "optional NTR"
one more developer who is trying to sit on two chairs ... thanks but no need! any shit in the form of NTR doesn't interest me

sorry for google translation and good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
4. to me the English is not them bad but i still say have some one you trust thats good with the language to help proof read it
This sentence would've been right at place in the game. No offense.

In all seriousness, the English is pretty rough, but it isn't usually unintelligible.
ex. "We didn't want to divide your words, chief guardian." "Less than the elf tree protector could not be expected."

The writing comes across as juvenile and heavy-handed, but I can't say how much of that is due to the translation.

The character art is enjoyable. The focus on "high quality environment" shots is a wasted effort. People aren't interested in 50 shots of a sword flying through the air. The time would be better spent elsewhere. The battle was exceptionally easy. Just spammed attack and healed once. My preference is not to have meaningless mini-games, but this could serve as an intro to a system later on.

I know this post sounds negative, but... it is what it is. I'll forgive a lot for a fun fantasy setting, but my expectations are minimal here after this 'demo'. It's more of a proof of concept, but even that is only touched upon.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Half a year? The start was promising, but now this game went to waste. What the hell was this? No one is raping a woman in front of me. At least no orc. And yes, it has already been counted as NTR in my books. 0/10 and delete.

Viznity

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Add to your signature to show your love and support for this game:

Clean Version:

Code:
[CENTER]
[URL='https://www.patreon.com/posts/available-on-of-82942721'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/g09RI8c.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[/CENTER]

F95Zone Version:

Code:
[CENTER]
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/lord-of-the-elves-v0-1-1-viznity.36589/'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/cUe5QMo.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[/CENTER]

Check the to view and use animated signatures of the other Viznity games!

Reactions: Eula25
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes