VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lord of the Elves [v0.1.1] [Viznity]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
from a soul collector proving to be actually soul less to the core ... any one can pick up on "twins"
What ever the later kink you want in your post is mind boggling and kind of strange actually;)
It's just a dumb username. No need to read into it too hard and try some weird role-play bullshit calling me "soul less to the core."
I've seen way more stuff on here that would warrant a tag for chubby/big/fat women, yet it doesn't exist, meanwhile I've only seen two or three games with content about "twins" and yet that gets a tag.

doodee

Nov 5, 2017
So the dev decided to attach blackish cock because those are bigger? How racist of him... ;)

Jun 13, 2018
There's something about the facial structure of the MC that turns me off. Think it might have to do with how the chin works with the cheek bones but I'm not sure. So I'm gonna pass on this one.

Also when you are listing what sort of "people" one is to expect to find in this why did you list creatures in the list in one line then sum them up as creatures in the next?

Reactions: Tinuss

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok sooooo i might be wrong here. but doesnt this deserve a vaginal sex and rape tag? or how many renders does a sex scene need for the tag to be added. i might be wrong on the rape tag tag idk. but for sure there was at least one sex render. aside from that render look nice. and i'm always down for a fantasy game so here's hoping more releases come soon. my only con so far is i pity the vampire girls sister. aaaaaand mc's hair

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Lord of the Elves [v0.1.1] [Viznity] (321 MB)
91 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well I did a playtrough and yeah don't know if this is my jam...
Only lewds I got was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have expected to atleast get to see that BJ scene from the banner but no not in my playthrough.
so I think I'll pass on this one

Reactions: ponk01

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Wow what the hell it got it's first update in nearly about 7 months ,if this streak would continue then I think it will take more then 10 years to completion

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
was willing to give it a chance even after the image of orc raping sister. buuuuut i gave up after the orc blowjob and started skipping after that. prolly needs an NTR tag. also since it takes so long to update the game in general i dont think adding a combat system or making this game anything other than a choice based VN is a good idea. seems like it'll take wayyyyyy to long as it is. but yeah lost interest because of the orc scene. also does the final image mean at some point futa girls will start banging MC's girls? if so at least make it optional.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Really short, and not much sex yet (aside from the girls getting almost raped by an orc) but it seems like it'll be good in a few months.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes