VN Ren'Py Lord of the Manor [v0.12] [Zaggy Norse]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Okay, we desperately need a tag update for this one, it's sorely out of date.

Remove "No Sexual Content"

Add:

* Anal sex
* Exhibitionism
* Handjob
* Oral sex
* Sex toys

This also needs to be changed in the OP post under the Genre spoiler box.

alopipote

Dec 17, 2018
Is there really sexual content in this game? Within the files I find absolutely no explicit images, only landscapes
The strangest thing is that in his patreon there are sketches of many characters that should be in the game, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY. :sleep:

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there really sexual content in this game? Within the files I find absolutely no explicit images, only landscapes
The strangest thing is that in his patreon there are sketches of many characters that should be in the game, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY. :sleep:
There aren't any CGs as of yet for the sex, unfortunately. Hopefully that changes soon.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Do you get to choose if you are top or bottom?
If i am going to play a gay game, i at least want this option.
Depends on the character and depends on the route. Flax is canonically a vers, so you should be able to pick, but the game hasn't developed far enough just yet for significant decisions.

There's no art, but there is very explicit text.
The developer is very adamant about having a large chunk of the writing/setup done before introducing art assets, which is why there's only character sketches online and nothing anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: alopipote

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Greetings, is out, linked as its bugfix version. Includes a gamut of long-awaited CGs, plus many under-the-hood additions and changes for future development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
New content:

Includes about 5,000 words of new content, including a CG with some character that I don't remember.

deadbeat_dog

Sep 22, 2017
Man, I've literally never actually posted on this site before despite using it for years (I even remember downloading the first version of this game the day it was posted), but as a massive furry I had to say that some of the writing in this game scratches an itch few others in the "furry" tag on this site do. Great descriptions of horse nuts and sheath and flares and the art that is currently in the game is pretty good too.

The game has a built in gallery and scene replay option on the main menu, if you enable the development console and enter

store.persistent.encounters=({1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30}]
store.persistent.art=({1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15})

in the console it should give you all the art and scene replays (and maybe a few of the future ones, if/when the game updates with more just add some more sequential numbers and it should (probably) unlock them)

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
(as of a while ago).
I've been meaning to getting back to reading these VNs, but tragically Baldur's Gate 3 has been devouring all of my time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LordOfTheManor-0.8.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
This is pretty bad.

Setting aside the art issue, the writing is just plain terrible. I'm sure the writer has a reference sheet and an image in their head about who everyone is and what their deals are, but as the audience I'm completely lost.

Like seriously, get some placeholder art. Anything to remind me that Flax = horse. I'm not going to take notes or scroll back hundreds/thousands of lines back to the last time any character mentions what species Flax is.

MuskyGorilla

May 15, 2020
This is pretty bad.

Setting aside the art issue, the writing is just plain terrible. I'm sure the writer has a reference sheet and an image in their head about who everyone is and what their deals are, but as the audience I'm completely lost.

Like seriously, get some placeholder art. Anything to remind me that Flax = horse. I'm not going to take notes or scroll back hundreds/thousands of lines back to the last time any character mentions what species Flax is.
Zaggy Norse is one of the best writers around in the furry fandom right now, and having played this game, I don't think any of the writing itself is bad? And as for your secondary point, some characters' species are defined incorrectly at various points because their species was shuffled around or changed midway through development (I'm pretty sure in several places even after all this time, Rav is still implied to be or referred to as a hare, even though he's been not a hare for like the better part of 2 years at this point), but... Flax being a horse is a pretty core part of his character. In addition to it being part of his introduction, several characters nearly constantly emphasize the fact that he's a stallion. Nearly every sex scene has at least some teasing about Flax being a horse or some mention of it, several characters teasingly call him "stallion," is it that hard to remember about him? I don't even think the script as-is, in its current state, goes more than a hundred or so lines without some mention of Flax being a stallion, and you're saying you would like it to be increased? Short of making every line of dialogue end with "by the way, I'm a stallion" I don't really see what else could be done?

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
This is pretty bad.

If I'll be honest, if you're genuinely struggling to remember a core facet of a character's appearance without visual aids, then I don't think text-based games are for you.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
If I'll be honest, if you're genuinely struggling to remember a core facet of a character's appearance without visual aids, then I don't think text-based games are for you.
some characters' species are defined incorrectly at various points because their species was shuffled around or changed midway through development (I'm pretty sure in several places even after all this time, Rav is still implied to be or referred to as a hare, even though he's been not a hare for like the better part of 2 years at this point),
O...kay... I'm not sure where to begin...

HornyPonyMLP

Apr 14, 2021
Man, I've literally never actually posted on this site before despite using it for years (I even remember downloading the first version of this game the day it was posted), but as a massive furry I had to say that some of the writing in this game scratches an itch few others in the "furry" tag on this site do. Great descriptions of horse nuts and sheath and flares and the art that is currently in the game is pretty good too.

The game has a built in gallery and scene replay option on the main menu, if you enable the development console and enter

store.persistent.encounters=({1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30}]
store.persistent.art=({1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15})

in the console it should give you all the art and scene replays (and maybe a few of the future ones, if/when the game updates with more just add some more sequential numbers and it should (probably) unlock them)
Might wanna share how you actually enable development console?

Reactions: konstantin2547
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes