• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
But my definition of 'moral sex' is just two words: Informed Consent.
You agree to it and have the intellect/maturity to understand what you're agreeing to.
that`s normal not a moral. middle between moral|immoral. actually refusing to fuck drunken Diane gives "moral" exp to you. that`s why i`m not sure about "moral" options. Informed Consent gives nothing in morality department (charlie for example)

Reactions: EmperorGus

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Moral/Immoral isn't fully ironed out yet. I knew I'd need moral for Aunt Karen, and immoral for all the sleep assault stuff already in the game, so I've made a basic outline for both skills, but what is currently offered is more or less temporary until they have more of a presence in the game. Kinda like Order and Disorder. Two builds ago, rudeness and chores were the only tags that mattered for those two skills.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
that`s normal not a moral. middle between moral|immoral. actually refusing to fuck drunken Diane gives "moral" exp to you. that`s why i`m not sure about "moral" options. Informed Consent gives nothing in morality department (charlie for example)
Ugh.. You've got me trying to remember crap from that one Philosophy class I took decades ago...
Short version: Since morality is largely influenced by societal norms, 'normal' and 'moral' should be pretty close.

But before I accidently de-rail the thread, lets me try to keep it to an 'in a game' application...

The way most games approach it is good-indifferent-bad or good-neutral-evil.
In games 'good' usually requires some form of sacrifice, of giving something up that you want.
You want to fuck mom, you can (because she's drunk enough to let it happen), but you don't (because she's too drunk for the 'informed' part of consent). You're a good boy, you get a cookie in the form of 'moral xp'.
You want to fuck Charlie, you can, you do. It's 'moral' in the sense that it's not 'immoral', but nothing given up, so no cookie.
You want to fuck mom, you can (because she's drunk enough to let it happen), you do ('informed' be damned :devilish: ). Bad boy! You get 'immoral' points.

The pattern seems to fit with xp earnings in the game thus far.

...I knew I'd need moral for Aunt Karen...
Oooo.. Auntie sounds like a tough nut to crack.
No worries, I've got my Vulcan like logic all ready to go.
"Ya see, Auntie. It's in-breeding that's the problem. As long as we're using birth-control, there's nothing at all wrong with incest."
:cool:

Reactions: Sanders2100

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
As far as moral actions go, 'normal' and 'moral' are actually not necessarily in line, even when doing something considered good. Like if you don't murder someone, that's a good thing, but no one will praise you for it or consider you do automatically be a great person. Or if you hold the door for someone and they don't thank you, you'll be the weird one if you get mad at them. You have to go above and beyond the minimum expectations to be considered praiseworthy or particularly moral/commendable.

In this context, carrying Gina to bed probably should give moral points. Not doing anything to Diane probably shouldn't, but this is a game and you need some kind of reward to balance out two choices.

Side note, but isn't Rudeness part of Incivility? Disorder contains Party and Illegal iirc. Was it different before?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As far as moral actions go, 'normal' and 'moral' are actually not necessarily in line, even when doing something considered good. Like if you don't murder someone, that's a good thing, but no one will praise you for it or consider you do automatically be a great person. Or if you hold the door for someone and they don't thank you, you'll be the weird one if you get mad at them. You have to go above and beyond the minimum expectations to be considered praiseworthy or particularly moral/commendable.

In this context, carrying Gina to bed probably should give moral points. Not doing anything to Diane probably shouldn't, but this is a game and you need some kind of reward to balance out two choices.

Side note, but isn't Rudeness part of Incivility? Disorder contains Party and Illegal iirc. Was it different before?
Two builds ago, outside of thier tags, the two skills gave very little in terms of value. That was my point. You got rep from one and lost rep from the other. so they balanced each other out, and that was about it. Now ...they both have thier own benefits and both benefits are worth embracing the lifestyle over. Moral/immoral are not where i want them to be yet, but ideally within another update or two I'll have them both worth pursueing, where as right now...only immoral really has any real benefits.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
View attachment 1372937
New Job Finished :) Gonna test tonight and then release tomorrow.
So, if I've followed the sneak-peeks in the thread properly, the new ATs for this update will be:
Diane, 6, Repressed Mother
Gina, 7, Brother Fucker
Becky, 7, Impressionable Sister
Jesse, 1, Alterna-Bitch & 2, Alterna-Girl
Sally, 1, Sweetheart
I miss any? (Asking so I don't miss anything while updating sigs ;) )

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So, if I've followed the sneak-peeks in the thread properly, the new ATs for this update will be:
Diane, 6, Repressed Mother
Gina, 7, Brother Fucker
Becky, 7, Impressionable Sister
Jesse, 1, Alterna-Bitch & 2, Alterna-Girl
Sally, 1, Sweetheart
I miss any? (Asking so I don't miss anything while updating sigs ;) )
There's also AT specific content for Dance Machine Morgan, Mostly A Girl Jay, and Playful Tease Tilley. If that matters.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
There's also AT specific content for Dance Machine Morgan, Mostly A Girl Jay, and Playful Tease Tilley. If that matters.
Just wanted to make sure I got the new ATs, so shouldn't matter.
But I look forward to that new content. :cool:
TYVM

Umm... on second thought...
The backdrops I'm using for the ones I haven't posted yet:
Jesse - Charlie living room
Tilley - MC living room
Lisa - Bar
Jay, Morgan, Sally - Party
If there are (new?) backdrops you'd associate those girls with a bit more (and think it matters :p ), chime in.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Just wanted to make sure I got the new ATs, so shouldn't matter.
But I look forward to that new content. :cool:
TYVM

Umm... on second thought...
The backdrops I'm using for the ones I haven't posted yet:
Jesse - Charlie living room
Tilley - MC living room
Lisa - Bar
Jay, Morgan, Sally - Party
If there are (new?) backdrops you'd associate those girls with a bit more (and think it matters :p ), chime in.
Jesse has her own room now.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is repressed mother in the game?, because I have the relationship, lust, arousal but she keeps refusing my request to go to the bar on Monday night.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes