selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Welp...
Borrow Money from Gina when she is at the Hot and Bothered stage. At the Bar that is...
Froze the game...
Not in the, the game stops working, but more in the, this and every other button on the UI is now unclickable...
I can confirm this bug, happens the same way to me with my Sister with Benefits AT Gina.
To rephrase above post:
Looks like we are unable to borrow Money from Gina at the Bar, because it leads to an unresponsive UI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grizzly^_^

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi it´s me again, having problems with Diane......to convert her to Boozer, Met all requierments (Richard :Carreer father)
but .......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What am I doing wrong ? this happend on Monday went to the living room, and she say´s " no it´s ok a bit of wine will fix it " I mean on friday usally I have the "chaperone" asignment with Becky have I let her stay home to trigger the event ? help is apreciated thank´s in advance !

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Cheats for v0.07.02 (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 toggle focus/health/stamina/arousal at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
F7 or 7 toogle speed x5 (transitions are much faster)
Only F4 seems to do anything. What am I doing wrong?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So far, three days in, seems like I'm just killing time. :(
Am I missing something?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
What am I doing wrong ? this happend on Monday went to the living room, and she say´s " no it´s ok a bit of wine will fix it " I mean on friday usally I have the "chaperone" asignment with Becky have I let her stay home to trigger the event ? help is apreciated thank´s in advance !
after seen her at living room go strait to the bed and sleep 6hrs

Reactions: Steve008

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
after seen her at living room go strait to the bed and sleep 6hrs
Thanks a Lot man, short after posting I looked trough the tread and found the answer now it worked, -
Who would have guessed that the Mod´s are right "who can read is clearly in advantage" :LOL: ;);) Now I m figuring out how to change Becky and Jesse, It is quite chaleging ....Kudos to the Dev LoL, (I think a lot of him while Playing :LOL:) but the Renders are Great Nice lighting and after you get a Hang of the Gameplay it is totally enjoyable with a nice portion of dark humor ! really looking forward to the next Update !

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks a Lot man, short after posting I looked trough the tread and found the answer now it worked, -
Who would have guessed that the Mod´s are right "who can read is clearly in advantage" :LOL: ;);) Now I m figuring out how to change Becky and Jesse, It is quite chaleging ....Kudos to the Dev LoL, (I think a lot of him while Playing :LOL:) but the Renders are Great Nice lighting and after you get a Hang of the Gameplay it is totally enjoyable with a nice portion of dark humor ! really looking forward to the next Update !
'Super Powered' is one of the most complex Renpy games out there, although the renders were very much outdated. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with Unity.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
'Super Powered' is one of the most complex Renpy games out there, although the renders were very much outdated. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with Unity.
Yes, that is one of the reasons, because why Im Still evaluating to download Superpowered, and also because of the Internet Conection in my Country (Main Reason) but I followed the Tread and Im very curios about It.
It must be really Challenging
The models have more plasticity (impoved the 3d effect)
*hope u got my thought( I am not a native english speaker)

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Does this game contain access to content so as not to be considered a demo (is the duration of the gameplay long access "30min to 1h" minimum) or do you have to wait for the next update to be able to take full advantage of the games ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does this game contain access to content so as not to be considered a demo (is the duration of the gameplay long access "30min to 1h" minimum) or do you have to wait for the next update to be able to take full advantage of the games ?
Well Im playing the game since Tuesday Last week a few hours daily, Spend yesterday the whole day ( Chased the wife the Kids and the Dog to their relatives for the Weekend, :ROFLMAO: )
No it is not a Demo and it has decent amount of content and quests be shure of that

3.10 star(s) 110 Votes