Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
It's the weekend when you can trigger the AT change.

So Friday after dinner steal the car keys in the kitchen and go to the bar at 22:00. Buy her drinks until 01:00 go home, in the Livingroom watch TV or play games to pass time.

When Gina comes home give her the gut rot whisky and she'll end up in your bedroom where you can click on the change AT button.

Are you high?

Developer posted on 3rd to wish everyone a happy new year.

Hmm did not see one:S might be a problem with my Patreon then or something :S but no
i do not do drugs...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017

So Friday after dinner steal the car keys in the kitchen and go to the bar at 22:00. Buy her drinks until 01:00 go home, in the Livingroom watch TV or play games to pass time.

When Gina comes home give her the gut rot whisky and she'll end up in your bedroom where you can click on the change AT button.

Are you high?

Was said post on discord or here or Patreon or Subscribestar?...

Because i can't find anything on his patreon when it come's to 2023 december or this year January post :S

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

Are you high?

Ah okay hadn't seen the part with the keys. Had the "date" with the others to go to the party fire that friday instead. seemed like it was just a "weekend after work meet her in living room" (it even had the ??? in living room at the time she'd be in there which was weird)

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey there! I've been trying to find a solution, but couldn't quite get what I'm lacking.

Diane is resigned mother currently. According to the wiki , I should only have a few topics. However, with different stats, I've been unable to get the date scene at all. At Monday of Friday night, I only see these options: convert, join, and leave. The "leave" path means just that. If I choose "join", then there's the scene where Nathan and Diane -- surprise, surprise -- watch TV and depending on her lust, part their ways for the night right after or a bit later. The conversion option is said by someone in the comments section to actually trigger the date. I'd like to have it as a repeatable scene, but if it's a one-time occurrence, then it's fine regardless. However, choosing it leads to a scene where I don't make any choices or use up topics or items stated in the wiki. So... what am I missing here?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Sure thing, here are the source files, you will still need the assembly-csharp.dll and some unity dlls for it to compile. I didn't think anyone would look at the code, so I didn't really comment much. Let me know if there's parts that are unclear.

Pixeldrain
Thanks a ton! Really appreciate the work you've put into this mod, no way I'd see half the content in the game without it :)

I took a shot at adding my feature, which I'm calling "Hotbar checks can search inventory".

This makes it so as long as you have at least one joint/pill/topic of the appropriate type in your inventory, checks that require those items in your hotbar still pass.

Usually this means the item sticks around so you can keep using it over and over again. (The game code only tries to remove them from the hotbar -- it would be more work and more error prone to make sure they are removed from the inventory too). I don't really care about the game's economy, so as long as you can buy one joint that seems like enough to me.

The one exception I made is for outfits: they're meant to be permanently gone once given away, so it would be weird if they lingered on in your inventory after being given. So you're still required to put outfits in the hotbar to use them.

I've tested it out on some segments of the game but there could still be lingering bugs somewhere!

attached the .dll if anyone wants to try it out (I gave it a different name but try not to accidentally load both mod .dlls at once -- move the other one or something) and the source if anyone's curious

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks a ton! Really appreciate the work you've put into this mod, no way I'd see half the content in the game without it :)

I took a shot at adding my feature, which I'm calling "Hotbar checks can search inventory".

This makes it so as long as you have at least one joint/pill/topic of the appropriate type in your inventory, checks that require those items in your hotbar still pass.

Usually this means the item sticks around so you can keep using it over and over again. (The game code only tries to remove them from the hotbar -- it would be more work and more error prone to make sure they are removed from the inventory too). I don't really care about the game's economy, so as long as you can buy one joint that seems like enough to me.

The one exception I made is for outfits: they're meant to be permanently gone once given away, so it would be weird if they lingered on in your inventory after being given. So you're still required to put outfits in the hotbar to use them.

I've tested it out on some segments of the game but there could still be lingering bugs somewhere!

attached the .dll if anyone wants to try it out (I gave it a different name but try not to accidentally load both mod .dlls at once -- move the other one or something) and the source if anyone's curious
Did you use the same shortcuts? Also, does it mean we don't have to have multiple instances of the same tag for repeatable events such as studying or do we still have to obtain several of those?

attt18

Aug 3, 2019
Friday after dinner, go down town and enter the strip club. You will see Richard there and take a photo of him in the strip club.

Return home.

23:00 living room at home mom will be sitting there, you need a topic with deception (lying) on your hot bar to change her AT to Jilted Mother.

Weird.. I have all the condition met for [Resigned Mother >> Jilted Mother] but
1705402211897.png
1705402284180.png
and this is all i get..
should'nt there be some transform button
read there's some comment say I'd need a Deception Topic or Richard Topic, i have those too in my inventory, but nothing happening

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Did you use the same shortcuts? Also, does it mean we don't have to have multiple instances of the same tag for repeatable events such as studying or do we still have to obtain several of those?
it's additive to 7493349837893's mod so all the other shortcuts and options are there

I didn't add a keyboard shortcut for the new option because it seems like something to toggle very infrequently

And yes, if you need a topic like "Trivia" to do homework for example, you only need one copy in your inventory, and it won't be consumed so you can use it over and over.

Reactions: TheNR

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 3267896
View attachment 3267899
and this is all i get..
read there's some comment say I'd need a Deception Topic or Richard Topic, i have those too in my inventory, but nothing happening
You've been to the strip club to get the photo of Richard at the strip bar right? Because without the photographic proof you can't lie about him being at the bar instead of working.

Richard need to be "career father" and you need a topic with deception in order to click on the transform button to change her AT.

Those are the conditions to change to Jilted Mother.

That's all I did to trigger the AT change.

The only other thing that might be needed is her drunk level to be up. But that seems unlikely and I'm only mentioning it on the off chance for you to try.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
it's additive to 7493349837893's mod so all the other shortcuts and options are there

I didn't add a keyboard shortcut for the new option because it seems like something to toggle very infrequently

And yes, if you need a topic like "Trivia" to do homework for example, you only need one copy in your inventory, and it won't be consumed so you can use it over and over.
Thank you, gonna try it later!

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 3267896
View attachment 3267899
and this is all i get..

Been a while since I played that part IDK if its needed, but Have you bought the dress?

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

Quick question about the mod for you and 7493349837893.

Since Bibifoc rewrote the cheat and used BepInEx to hook into the game to use the cheats.

Can the current version of the cheats be used on a older version of the game or on future version of the game without being updated?

The original version of the cheat done by noxtek was a dll file that needed updating with each new version of the game, so it'll be good to know if the cheat mod needs updating or not. Thanks.

May 31, 2019
Quick question about the mod for you and 7493349837893.

Since Bibifoc rewrote the cheat and used BepInEx to hook into the game to use the cheats.

Can the current version of the cheats be used on a older version of the game or on future version of the game without being updated?

The original version of the cheat done by noxtek was a dll file that needed updating with each new version of the game, so it'll be good to know if the cheat mod needs updating or not. Thanks.
The cheat mod needs updating then, if the code of the game changes which is used by the mod. For example, if the dev renames variables, changes them to private access, changes method signatures which are called from the mod. I don't think there's a way around that, but each new version doesn't necessarily mean the mod needs updating.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The cheat mod needs updating then, if the code of the game changes which is used by the mod. For example, if the dev renames variables, changes them to private access, changes method signatures which are called from the mod. I don't think there's a way around that, but each new version doesn't necessarily mean the mod needs updating.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess I should try the cheat mod on the new update first to see if it still work, then wait for a update if it's needed.

selectivepaperclip added a toggle to permanently reset the daily action lockout without user input. I hope this feature is kept in future updates to the cheat mod. It is very useful to speed run through the game with it enabled.

He also added resets to Gina's massages in the evening and weekend lawn mowing activities. I'm just mention it as when I did a re-run to try and answer questions about changing the characters AT, I ran into Gina's daily massages lock and forgot to post about it.

Anyway thank you both for the work on the cheat mod.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
selectivepaperclip added a toggle to permanently reset the daily action lockout without user input. I hope this feature is kept in future updates to the cheat mod. It is very useful to speed run through the game with it enabled.
to be clear I only added the feature labelled "Hotbar checks can search inventory too", everything else was there before I got to it!

My only other dream at this point would be to skip the "you must be an adult" age warning at the start, considering how many times I've had to see it when iterating on the mod :)

I couldn't find any hardcoded delays or references the code. Maybe that's something that lives in the resource files, or maybe the message is hiding actual load time so skipping it wouldn't help anything.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
to be clear I only added the feature labelled "Hotbar checks can search inventory too", everything else was there before I got to it!

My only other dream at this point would be to skip the "you must be an adult" age warning at the start, considering how many times I've had to see it when iterating on the mod :)

I couldn't find any hardcoded delays or references the code. Maybe that's something that lives in the resource files, or maybe the message is hiding actual load time so skipping it wouldn't help anything.
That message masks the dictionaries creating themselves. I would recommend against skipping it.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes