Tabby1

Jun 17, 2018
cannot ring Charlies door says I am missing e-tunes card $5 but I have both it and the $50 card in my bar shows up for other interactions but wont let me ring doorbell?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the main problem with this game is that you can't focus on just one character, there are several topics that you can only acquire by evolving with another character

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
there should be a way to edit these topics through cheating, for example the sexual conquest topic could be edited to create several of the same

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
cannot ring Charlies door says I am missing e-tunes card $5 but I have both it and the $50 card in my bar shows up for other interactions but wont let me ring doorbell?
hotbar (green one) - for topics
carry bar (blue one) - for items
P.S. even if you can use items in conversations by stuffing them at hotbar, you need to place them in carry bar for use in events.

Reactions: xapican

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for listening to feedback and coming with a useful solution. This will definitely reduce a lot of the pain points.

Making inventory available outside of Nathans room is the next pain point that needs working. Travesing the entire world to go get a topic for each target 10x a day is painful.
I feel like having topics reset inside the house regardless of room would be fair since it isn't really a depleting resource there. It just means you need to move rooms, so all it's really doing is wasting time or punishing you for forgetting what topics you put on your bar.

I get that when you're at the bar or downtown (and maybe at Charlie's) it shouldn't work like that but inside your house it's just inconvenient. It doesn't actually limit what you can do.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I feel like having topics reset inside the house regardless of room would be fair since it isn't really a depleting resource there. It just means you need to move rooms, so all it's really doing is wasting time or punishing you for forgetting what topics you put on your bar.

I get that when you're at the bar or downtown (and maybe at Charlie's) it shouldn't work like that but inside your house it's just inconvenient. It doesn't actually limit what you can do.
Even this would make a huge difference but I'd still prefer available everywhere, the icon is a backpack and a backpack travels with you. Very frustrating having to navigate 5 screen both ways because you forgot a topic. The games more fun & natural when its comfortable interacting with multiple characters every day. The current system favors focus on 1 character every day to lessen grind process then racing through days to level them up.

Reactions: MrD812

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Urruah and SamHaim , Sure we agree that it would make the whole game more fluid, maybe a few more aditional locations where u can reset the bar, would be nice like Bathroom in the House (adding the Bath in Charlies house for example to reset topics for charlie and daughter,) but I guess that the party for example is thought that you can pursue a single girl, not all or a Public toilet downtown to reset topics when the Saleswomen or the Personal Trainer become aviable for LI but Im shure that the dev has at least a vague Idea to change this, remeber the game is relativly young so that all will be changed in future Updates
that all is a wild guess (hope) of course

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I mean, I'm not going to push for topic refresh in the bar, the party or downtown. Hell, if Baal wanted to make Charlie's house another area that requires travel time to return from or something to force topic management I'd be fine with that. It's a resource management mechanic, so I don't need it to be gone completely. It's just that in the house you always have access to refresh, so you aren't actually limited. It just wastes time having to travel between rooms.

Reactions: memelman

Sotona234

Apr 29, 2018
Guys and Game Master Baal7734, should I drop Diane to Heath Nut AT and go for existing route? I like her and have some fitgirl\workout fetish so I choose IMDiane AT and I don't like booze-centererd plots so some part of me is telling me to stop. But I heard that other (IM-one) route will have more "open" relations so I might just foulshly stoping myself from content I have now 'cause sharing or slut routes is obviously not for me. What should I do?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I mean, I'm not going to push for topic refresh in the bar, the party or downtown. Hell, if Baal wanted to make Charlie's house another area that requires travel time to return from or something to force topic management I'd be fine with that. It's a resource management mechanic, so I don't need it to be gone completely. It's just that in the house you always have access to refresh, so you aren't actually limited. It just wastes time having to travel between rooms.
Ok, now I got it. sorry I´m not Native englishspeaker so sometimes it takes me longer to realize the implications of some senteces, what I still not understand, is if the waste of time is refered to the In game time (probably not since switching between the rooms don´t affect the game time) or just the real time?.
In the case that you are at Charlies House means that you can only Interact with one of them the one whose Topics are charged, returning to your house to refresh topics cost you each time 1 hs in game time. That is what I was trying to show and what i feel as tedious,

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Is it possible to edit these topics through cheating?

Is it possible to edit these topics through an editor?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes