Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I just made level 3 in Money. Is the Day Trader Job (like the bank) also not yet implemented?
No that job is not implemented. Also to correct it on stealth. when you collected 100 xp, your skill level becomes 1, than unlocks the skill and it will show on character sheet.

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Yeah, I have Charlie as 100/20/100. I figure I need to finish raising some of her interest percentages first. She's at Charisma 90% and Sexual 40%.
I already transformed her to reawakened widow,but only found an oral scene.I saw someone in this thread said there`s sex scene with her.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So, on Becky's archetypes (it took me a while to realize that AT was shorthand for archetype. I wasn't used to that one), could anyone elaborate on the differences/repercussions of Queen Bee vs. Less Bitchy Sister? I've seen them described as "slutty" and "vanilla" respectively, but other than that, any information.

It is my understanding that with the branching, if you choose one, you can't back up to the other one, right? If we were allowed more than one single save, I would save the decision point, but that's not an easy option in the current game.

Thanks.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
So, on Becky's archetypes (it took me a while to realize that AT was shorthand for archetype. I wasn't used to that one), could anyone elaborate on the differences/repercussions of Queen Bee vs. Less Bitchy Sister? I've seen them described as "slutty" and "vanilla" respectively, but other than that, any information.

It is my understanding that with the branching, if you choose one, you can't back up to the other one, right? If we were allowed more than one single save, I would save the decision point, but that's not an easy option in the current game.

Thanks.
Each charcter has 2 path, after certain point cant be switch between them. 1 "the slutty" where they turn into total whore. 2 "the vanilla" where their corruption is more romance related, so most likely sex will be exclusive to MC.

Reactions: Dragon59
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes