DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Yeap, her name is Lucy :giggle:

Thx, if you mentioned her boobs, i think they are very close. (y) I can not share files right now, it said server problem, but i looked it, it is very similar.
In my opinion big sis gotta have mid-big boobs and is bad bobby saga abandoned?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't find Charlie's house, is there supposed to be a button or does it unlock later in the game?
You'll meet her if you go outside around 16:00-17:00, basically just before dinner time. I think it has a skill check requirement as well like physical 1 or something and I don't remember if it happens on a specific day. After you meet her then it stays available as a location.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with items not showing?
Cannot start thread with Charlie as message says missing gift card, there is one in the rucksack, one in intermediate store and one in wardrobe
Same message for bottle of gutrot with Gina on Fridays and Saturdays when she come home at midnight Now the same message at the party with five bottles of vodka in rucksack but says missing vodka
What am I doing wrong?
I'm definitely having this problem as well. The first time, I had to buy 3 gift cards before one actually worked. I made some errors in topics (she was down to -1) and this time, I've purchased a total of five of the. I've had three in my hot bar and still get the error message.
Not sure what you mean by "rucksack". All three instances should work if it is in your inventory (the bar in-between your wardrobe and your hotbar). They don't work if they are in your hotbar (the place where you put conversation topics and then use them during conversation). Tested all three on v3.06 and they worked fine for me when done this way.
OK. That's my problem. That first time, I had two cards in the hot bar and one in the inventory bar. I have to keep the card up above, not in the hot bar. Thanks!

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm definitely having this problem as well. The first time, I had to buy 3 gift cards before one actually worked. I made some errors in topics (she was down to -1) and this time, I've purchased a total of five of the. I've had three in my hot bar and still get the error message. OK. That's my problem. I have to keep the card up above, not in the hot bar.
The main issue I've run into as far as that goes is some items only work if they're in your inventory while others only work if they're NOT in your inventory but are still owned. Then there's the topics that have to be in your hotbar as well as things like the magazines that are sort of both items and topics. So it gets a bit confusing to figure out exactly where you need to put them to use them sometimes.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I don't mind the grind, but glad he's reducing it. I bought a new laptop so lost all my old game data, not sure I really wanted to put in about 30ish hours again to grind up their stats. Still though, super glad to see it's back in production! I'll make sure to support the game when another version is just about out! (screw it, I decided not to wait) If there was a sig for this game and I had any idea how to make mine switch between one another I'd add it in for sure (if someone knows how to do that I'd appreciate it, only know how to do the two without them cycling)

Last edited:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I don't mind the grind, but glad he's reducing it. I bought a new laptop so lost all my old game data, not sure I really wanted to put in about 30ish hours again to grind up their stats. Still though, super glad to see it's back in production! I'll make sure to support the game when another version is just about out! If there was a sig for this game and I had any idea how to make mine switch between one another I'd add it in for sure (if someone knows how to do that I'd appreciate it, only know how to do the two without them cycling)
Do not worry man, i will send you my save data when update comes out (y)

Reactions: Stonerbank

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Do not worry man, i will send you my save data when update comes out (y)
Thanks! If the grind is down to like 10 hours I don't mind doing it myself, but I spent about 3 days straight (good 10 hours days) grinding up before lol. Mind you I didn't know of doing 2 positive topics and 1 of any other topic for the first like 20 hours, so that slowed me down a ton.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have a question. I've searched for "Research" and "Politics," but I don't seem to see it.

Politics I.png

I've looked at the research section, and it's still just has Humor, Photography, and Finance. No politics. Likewise, locations are mentioned in some of these skills, but I don't seem to see them. Am I missing something?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have a question. I've searched for "Research" and "Politics," but I don't seem to see it.

View attachment 818431

I've looked at the research section, and it's still just has Humor, Photography, and Finance. No politics. Likewise, locations are mentioned in some of these skills, but I don't seem to see them. Am I missing something?
It's not currently available for Politics. That'll be added in later.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I notice I'm collecting points for "Stealth," but it doesn't appear to be open. It doesn't show on the list of current skills. Is there something to do to open the stealth skill? Honestly, I hope it is technically open even though I'm not seeing anything. I'd hate to think that all this sneaking around is doing Nathan no good.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I notice I'm collecting points for "Stealth," but it doesn't appear to be open. It doesn't show on the list of current skills. Is there something to do to open the stealth skill? Honestly, I hope it is technically open even though I'm not seeing anything. I'd hate to think that all this sneaking around is doing Nathan no good.
If I remember right it starts to show up in your stats when you get to 50 and unlocks new scenes when you get to 100. It's a bit annoying to raise currently but I think Baal is planning to add more stuff for it later.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If I remember right it starts to show up in your stats when you get to 50 and unlocks new scenes when you get to 100. It's a bit annoying to raise currently but I think Baal is planning to add more stuff for it later.
Good to know, thanks! I should be there soon.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just made level 3 in Money. Is the Day Trader Job (like the bank) also not yet implemented?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes