Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
When it's done. Gina should be mostly finished today. Then there's about a day left of adding new stuff that aren't AT specfic, such as the Tags showing on the skill list (see above). I have 3 new skills to create, and a new feature for the inventory screen, I want to make. Along with a few more skill specific scenes.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
When it's done. Gina should be mostly finished today. Then there's about a day left of adding new stuff that aren't AT specfic, such as the Tags showing on the skill list (see above). I have 3 new skills to create, and a new feature for the inventory screen, I want to make. Along with a few more skill specific scenes.
Will all this new stuff cause any save error?

Reactions: OGRey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nope. I built the save system to not break with the introduction of new stuff. It's not hard...I don't know why other creators don't figure this shit out :eek:
Yeah I don't know how it works in Unity but in RenPy I think the most common reason for the save incompatibility is just devs using define instead of default for new variable definitions. With one you have to start a new game. With the other you don't.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah I don't know how it works in Unity but in RenPy I think the most common reason for the save incompatibility is just devs using define instead of default for new variable definitions. With one you have to start a new game. With the other you don't.
Actually, it doesn't matter which version you use, if you define all new variables before the load process is finished, which is easy to track. You just have to make a script with new variable definitions for each update. Then after load, check version numbers, and if client version is higher than save version, go through each version update since the save.

It'd look something like this.

if game.version > 003515:
$ stuff = "Awesome"
if game.version > 003545:
$ yourmom = "Fat"
if game.version > 003600:
$ callme = "Daddy"

It really isn't hard to do. As a dev you just have to be diligent in keeping this update code up to date, and list all new variables with the version.

be honest how many hours did you spend learning all of this.
Who knows. But I taught myself. If I can do it, they can do it.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Baal are u planing to add sleep sex to your game? I know they are looking (patreon staffs/Karen's) sleep sex as a half rape but... (If you did not already sex with them they are looking as a full rape).

If your answer yes, you know maybe just for the safety, you can realese Loser on just subscribestar, they are looking more open minded.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal are u planing to add sleep sex to your game? I know they are looking (patreon staffs/Karen's) sleep sex as a half rape but... (If you did not already sex with them they are looking as a full rape).

If your answer yes, you know maybe just for the safety, you can realese Loser on just subscribestar, they are looking more open minded.
it's technically already in the game. You can have some wild times with Gina's throat when she's pass-out drunk :eek:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1604979496640.png
New type of skill. Passive. They get no bonus xp from your Physique, Charm, or Smarts...but you get xp everytime you give xp to another character in thier respective category.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
it's technically already in the game. You can have some wild times with Gina's throat when she's pass-out drunk :eek:
Yeap, but i like when they are sleeping in their beds with their night clothes on (if she is Diane, with lingerie ofcourse), covered in sheet etc. and I like slipping in to their rooms, It exites me... I know It is a very silly fantasy but... what can i do :giggle:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes