Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'd prefer to work on it more for sure. It's just hard to ditch 3+ years of work in SP, plus I still haven't even gotten to the real meat SP :O But I'd rather have a 2 month dev cycle for both games that switches between games on a 1 for 1 basis.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Can't wait, going to sub again, although I shudder a little when I remember how slow are the mechanics...

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Dm me when you need "complete stat save" man, it'll make your grind way shorter.
Thanks, I'm gonna endure it though, had a months rest from the game because my save got corrupted, so basically it will be almost like a new game to me and I'm secretly hoping new version will be a bit faster :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Just to clarify...Lisa, Jay,Morgan and Tilley went from 0 AT's to thier first. So don't expect any sort of transformation for them yet. I'm just setting them up for future transformations. Plus AT's are needed to talk to characters, and get new topics from them, which will be doable for those 4 characters. :p

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Someone just tell me update gonna be this weekend and you make my whole weekend good:)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Off topic
WTF going on just furry n gay stuff on latest updates
Since you say it's off topic, I take it is not about Loser (the topic of this thread), but you're talking about a different game?

Without context, I don't expect anyone will be able to answer your question.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Since you say it's off topic, I take it is not about Loser (the topic of this thread), but you're talking about a different game?

Without context, I don't expect anyone will be able to answer your question.
all new games that have been uploaded are all either furry or gay games
i click on page 2 and there are more furry n gay games. im not against those games but there are shit ton of this games uploaded like furries are on heat

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59 and wizyy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
all new games that have been uploaded are all either furry or gay games
i click on page 2 and there are more furry n gay games. im not against those games but there are shit ton of this games uploaded like furries are on heat
ALL of them? Every single one of them? All I can say is you must be looking at a different list than I. I see that there was a string of them earlier in the day, but there were still plenty of female NPC games released today.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes