OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Cosmopolitan Mother branches off of Health Nut, not Immediagram. Immediagram was a path towards her slutty content, that was "commissioned" by a high teir Patreon Supporter. Said commission has ended, so I've returned to my standard development path with her. The vanilla path.
It is ok, inviters could invite her for their "healthy nut" parties. Richard will not be interested in, so she would go with Nathan :rolleyes:
Yea, it is hard to extract kinky things on health based community :( but they are human too, you'll never know :giggle:

Reactions: Teraxricos

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
It is ok, inviters could invite her for their "healthy nut" parties. Richard will not be interested in, so she would go with Nathan :rolleyes:
Yea, it is hard to extract kinky things on health based community :( but they are human too, you'll never know :giggle:
There's chance to meet other milfs in those parties

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Becky's possible "near future"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i guess he is her big brother.:unsure:
Eventual future maybe. I wouldn't say near. Baal said Gina is going to be first up for incest naughty time, then mom, with Becky last. She could still potentially do other stuff though. Maybe lez out with one of her party girl friends or something.

• Thinking Face

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Eventual future maybe. I wouldn't say near. Baal said Gina is going to be first up for incest naughty time, then mom, with Becky last. She could still potentially do other stuff though. Maybe lez out with one of her party girl friends or something.
For her it is near future, but we have to wait for so long :cry:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm currently trying to revert Gina from Overly Affectionate to Bartender for reasons. Any advice? I have the interests loaded, but I have no idea how to trigger the transformation.

• Thinking Face

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I'm currently trying to revert Gina from Overly Affectionate to Bartender for reasons. Any advice? I have the interests loaded, but I have no idea how to trigger the transformation.
use saveeditonline and change gina's at to bartender sister

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Baal did say this 10 days ago
This scheduler issue has put me behind a bit and I'm giving myself until end of next week on Loser. If it takes longer than that, Then I'll begin my normal SP development and will finish this update in my off time
I guess he switched to SP develoment :cry:

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm still working on Loser. I will be working on it everyday until the new version is released.I just may have to spend 6 hours on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday rendering for SP. Not too big of a deal, so long as it only lasts a few days. The First week of SP Dev is always the lightest, since there's nothing to really write yet.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes