Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal will you add an option to change clothes like is SP without changing AT
If I ever impliment an overlay system rather than a static image. Sure. Currently however, I only use overlays for the party and dinner. There will be instances where asking a character to change will be possible, for specific scenes. But it won't be permanant. You have to remember that A characters body shape, and hair style shifts with certain AT's. Immediagram Mother has a much fitter Body than the Mother AT and Over Affectionate Gina actually loses a little bit of weight from her previous AT's. And rendering all the different outfits, with the different body types, and hairstyles, would be a nightmare.

Reactions: OGRey

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
If I ever impliment an overlay system rather than a static image. Sure. Currently however, I only use overlays for the party and dinner. There will be instances where asking a character to change will be possible, for specific scenes. But it won't be permanant. You have to remember that A characters body shape, and hair style shifts with certain AT's. Immediagram Mother has a much fitter Body than the Mother AT and Over Affectionate Gina actually loses a little bit of weight from her previous AT's. And rendering all the different outfits, with the different body types, and hairstyles, would be a nightmare.
Maybe a set of clothes for a specific AT like gina/diana wearing more revealing outfits suitable for their AT aside from default 2 outfits will be plenty i think.
If its seems like burden then drop it but if its doable you should ask your supporter what they think about this

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I built this system as it works currently to give a variety of clothing options to each character, without having to redo renders for each scene to incorperate different outfits. This suggestion kinda defeats the purpose.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Baal first of all, thanks for this "real incest" game. Btw it should be a tag like that on this forum, i fucking hate these Landlord/lady or Stepsis/mom shits (they are accepted as "incest"), so i'm really thankfull.

Secondly i fascinated with your coding abilities but i think on this game u used little too much :giggle:. It is ok tho, it is adding diffrent vibe to the gameplay ;)

Thirdly i love your way to handling those conversations but you are keeping it so short :cry: Please if you can, write more diologues

Lastly please make characters At trainstions "smoove" as possible. (u mostly did good to this point, i think Gina transition was little too fast, tho we could say "she was a bitch all along" so... it is ok)

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal first of all; thanks for this "real incest" game. Btw it should be a tag like that on this forum, i fucking hate these Landlord/lady or Stepsis/mom shits (they are accepted as "incest"), so i'm really thankfull.

Secondly i fascinated with your coding abilities but i think on this game u used little too much :giggle:. It is ok tho, it is adding diffrent vibe to the gameplay ;)

Thirdly i love your way to handling those conversations but you are keeping it so short :cry: Please if you can, write more diologues

Lastly please make characters At trainstions "smoove" as possible. (u mostly did good to this point, i think Gina transition was little too fast, tho we could say "she was a bitch all along" so... it is ok)
Thank you for the compliments. And I deffinitely used too much code. Just like ren'py I taught myself c#, so I've more or less learned through trail and error, and made rediculous code out of not knowing simpler methods, and will be simplifying that spaghetti code as I go.

As for Dialogue. I make no bones about how much I hate writing dialogue. One of the charms of this game for me is less dialogue. I don't have to write a bunch of assanine conversations about new topics, because I took the sims approach and now that assanine conversation happens with a picture inside a chat bubble. That being said, I can try and make the dialogues longer, but my writing will never be described as verbose. As a person, I'm a no small talk kinda guy. So writing for others that may be chatty is difficult for me.

Finally for transitions. Gina is pretty fast, but she was always going to be. If not for Nathan going to jail, Gina would have been the black sheep fo the family...you know taking a year from college that lasts 3 years. Drinking all the time. Not really doing much with her life. She is the easiest family member to corrupt (for lack of a better term) as she already starts the game a bit primed for it. From a design standpoint I don't want to tease the incest content but take forever to deliver on it, so having one character that's easily swayed towards the idea kinda helps. I don't have any intention of ramping up the other characters to catch up with Gina. They'll move at thier own pace. Diane will lag behind Gina a bit, and Becky will lag behind Diane a bit. That's not to saying there won't be sexual content with those characters during that time. There will be. It just won't be a cornerstone of thier archetype for some time.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Diane will lag behind Gina a bit, and Becky will lag behind Diane a bit. That's not to saying there won't be sexual content with those characters during that time. There will be. It just won't be a cornerstone of thier archetype for some time.
So you are sayin "Town-bike Becky" is too far to reach for now :p

Btw i'm not fan of Ntr, i just liked your hilarous analogy :KEK:

• Haha

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thank you for the compliments. And I deffinitely used too much code. Just like ren'py I taught myself c#, so I've more or less learned through trail and error, and made rediculous code out of not knowing simpler methods, and will be simplifying that spaghetti code as I go.

As for Dialogue. I make no bones about how much I hate writing dialogue. One of the charms of this game for me is less dialogue. I don't have to write a bunch of assanine conversations about new topics, because I took the sims approach and now that assanine conversation happens with a picture inside a chat bubble. That being said, I can try and make the dialogues longer, but my writing will never be described as verbose. As a person, I'm a no small talk kinda guy. So writing for others that may be chatty is difficult for me.

Finally for transitions. Gina is pretty fast, but she was always going to be. If not for Nathan going to jail, Gina would have been the black sheep fo the family...you know taking a year from college that lasts 3 years. Drinking all the time. Not really doing much with her life. She is the easiest family member to corrupt (for lack of a better term) as she already starts the game a bit primed for it. From a design standpoint I don't want to tease the incest content but take forever to deliver on it, so having one character that's easily swayed towards the idea kinda helps. I don't have any intention of ramping up the other characters to catch up with Gina. They'll move at thier own pace. Diane will lag behind Gina a bit, and Becky will lag behind Diane a bit. That's not to saying there won't be sexual content with those characters during that time. There will be. It just won't be a cornerstone of thier archetype for some time.
Personally, I think segmenting it like that makes a lot of sense. It lets you give fans a taste of what's to come with Gina while building the anticipation more for the other characters. Gina's personality fits that faster progression.

Dianne and Becky don't, although there would presumably still be other things you could see with those 2 other than incest for people who go down the right AT path. Becky could start partying more with friends and potentially go farther with some of them than she would with the MC. Diane could also potentially show her wild side a bit, maybe "girls night" with friends or something when Dad's not a round.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Diane could also potentially show her wild side a bit, maybe "girls night" with friends or something when Dad's not a round.
When i reading this, i just tought; it would have been so good if Nathan and Diane had that same situation like Becky and Nathan do. Offcourse it can't be same, it is too childish for her/them. But since she is a cosmopolitan, Nathan and Diane could get some invitations from Europe or Asia. Diane could not say to Richard "c'mon Richard they invite me cuz i'm a insthotram model" she will going there with Nathan as a boyfriend/husband. After that landing everything can happen, diffrent people with diffrent rules ;)

Btw when he is capable enough, Nathan could arrange all these things. You know; invitations, rules, even people.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Cosmopolitan Mother branches off of Health Nut, not Immediagram. Immediagram was a path towards her slutty content, that was "commissioned" by a high teir Patreon Supporter. Said commission has ended, so I've returned to my standard development path with her. The vanilla path.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Cosmopolitan Mother branches off of Health Nut, not Immediagram. Immediagram was a path towards her slutty content, that was "commissioned" by a high teir Patreon Supporter. Said commission has ended, so I've returned to my standard development path with her. The vanilla path.
Ah, good to know. Is there a way to back her AT up in order to follow the vanilla path?

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
But there will be a slutty path right?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
But there will be a slutty path right?
Yes, you can backtrack to health nut, and even if you follow the slutty path, you'll be able to go backwards in some fashion after the fact ;) There will be few AT's that cannot be returned to. Widow for Charlie for example. That seal is broken, once you break it ;)

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes