Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
First thank you for taking the time to reply. Like I have said in other replies, I do love the game. I am not a coder. So I have no idea what can and can't be done in making a game. I'm just an old horny cowboy that enjoys these games. I get what you are saying and I do understand. I was just looking at it at face value. In that light if someone likes something 100% they LIKE it. I'm just trying to understand all this stuff. And maybe I'm putting myself into being MC in these games. Which adds to the frustration while playing when these girls start acting stupid
I hear you. I struggled with the terminology a bit when designing the game. There's no good name for "skills" that doesn't sound goofy in some way. "Surface Knowledge", "Understanding", "Observation" were all toyed with, but eventually, I just designed the system and said eff it. ;)

Reactions: Dragon59

chuppa

Feb 19, 2020
Usually i don't participate in discutions. I'm here just to unwind after a day of frustrating work. This is my 1st and pbly also my last comment. I must be the stupidest man on earth, after a few hours of ... playing? ... i still have to see a female character, except the ones on the xxx videos on MC's pc. The doors are always locked, no matter the time (they're sleeping, i guess is a f*ing coma or something), there is a woman watching TV, ocasionally, but there is no interaction with her, except to ask her for money and the rest of the time is just cleaning and sleeping, getting stamina and stuff in order to clean again, because i couldn't find anything else to do. Reading the comments, i'm guessing the graphix are nice and the action is cool, but i just don't have the energy and patience to go through the grinding. This is NOT a relaxing game. Still, i am curious, so i'm gonna keep cleaning until something happens or i can find some sort of cheats.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Usually i don't participate in discutions. I'm here just to unwind after a day of frustrating work. This is my 1st and pbly also my last comment. I must be the stupidest man on earth, after a few hours of ... playing? ... i still have to see a female character, except the ones on the xxx videos on MC's pc. The doors are always locked, no matter the time (they're sleeping, i guess is a f*ing coma or something), there is a woman watching TV, ocasionally, but there is no interaction with her, except to ask her for money and the rest of the time is just cleaning and sleeping, getting stamina and stuff in order to clean again, because i couldn't find anything else to do. Reading the comments, i'm guessing the graphix are nice and the action is cool, but i just don't have the energy and patience to go through the grinding. This is NOT a relaxing game. Still, i am curious, so i'm gonna keep cleaning until something happens or i can find some sort of cheats.
Long post, be cautious.
Game in very early stages.
You need to work the characters to see anything.
Most of the mechanics centre around the Archetype Shift function.
But you have to keep in mind what the characters will and won't accept during conversations.
Thankfully this information is always close at hand.
So you can't just walk up to Diane and spout a load of incest bollocks. She won't accept that and won't respond to it either.
You have to get a trait up to 15% before it shows up on the character pages.
If all you do is clean, you're clearly missing something... Like actually engaging the characters.
Sometimes you have to use the computer to Research a topic that they might like. Even the TV or playing mobile games on your phone (Your room/living room, must be empty).
Once you have a topic you need to "Equip it" (Your room, Inventory) by clicking it and then an empty spot on the hotbar. Now it'll show up no matter who you talk to. Topics come in two colours - Red and Blue (Permanent and Transient).
The Red ones you can use over and over (but once per conversation) and the transient ones vanish after one use and must be reacquired should you choose to pursue that particular avenue.
Work on your skills.
Would it help if I said that eventually they'll stop locking the bathroom door - but you need to get the hang of Archetype Shifting for that. Thankfully, there's help for that on their character pages. The ones at the bottom of the screen are what the character can be currently. To get anything to stick (like the "Popular" trait needed for Becky's "Queen Bee" Archetype), you have to first raise that to 100% and then talk to them. There should be an option about reinforcing an interest or some such. But such things too have requirements. Once you get into a routine, you'll find the game IS relaxing.
That takes until the next day to set in place. Once your cleaning gets to a level where the dirt accumulates more slowly, you'll have much more time to do other things.
At some point on a weekend, the option to mow the lawn becomes available. This usually gets you a topic that incorporates Fitness (and something else, can't remember).
Suffice it to say, try new things and look at the Skills and Character info pages in the game.

Reactions: Dragon59 and chuppa

chuppa

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for your answer, long as it is :) Still, this game makes no sense to me. I bet is a good game, and also a over-complicated game that takes away all joy of playing it. I really apreciate the time you took to try to explain it to me, but i'm giving up. I think i'm going back to BB, once again.

Reactions: wizyy

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you for your answer, long as it is :) Still, this game makes no sense to me. I bet is a good game, and also a over-complicated game that takes away all joy of playing it. I really apreciate the time you took to try to explain it to me, but i'm giving up. I think i'm going back to BB, once again.
I think Baal's making it a little less complicated going forward as well as lessening the grind factor.

Reactions: chuppa and OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Baal7734 I see Nathan's father's dick (on the night sex scene). It was enormous like Nathans's. I don't wanna think too simple but, is it not "small dick dad" more usefull for story progression? I'm not gonna lie, i like these dirty talks on dads small dick. :ROFLMAO:...:rolleyes:...:FacePalm:

Reactions: Teraxricos

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734 I see Nathan's father's dick (on the night sex scene). It was enormous like Nathans's. I don't wanna think too simple but, is it not "small dick dad" more usefull for story progression? I'm not gonna lie, i like these dirty talks on dads small dick. :ROFLMAO:...:rolleyes:...:FacePalm:
Nathan is bigger ;)
Richard(Dad) is about average.

Here's a peek of what I'm working on tonight as I build out the bar. BarTemptress_Positive.png

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Baal7734 's 2 way AT choices on Richard probably gonna be on "Sharing is Caring dad :KEK:" and "simp dad". I kinda like both way, but "simp dad" or "cuckold dad" is my first choice.
Considering each character has his own loaction, I belive garage will get some function with dad appearing. And garage for me means chains and ropes... sex in the air aka bdsm. Lets hope is just not some gay scenes, but rather some MMF abusing sis/mom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes