OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
More than a year for a ver 0.04, game may be finished in like 25 year ?
Play, then talk man. This updates volume and quality is fokin good and keeps getting better :eek::love: I will write more detailed version when i finished this awesome update :love:

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
My numbering system is based on releases, not percentage of game completed. There's dramatically more content in this game than most 0.04 releases I've seen.
Found a bug when you want to research jokes the game doesn't allow you to research anything and it doesn't allow you to exit from the jokes research tab.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well simple question since the tags on OP do not seem updated. Is there some serious willing sex already in game with various characters or still in the phase of getting there? (Not meant to be demanding, just for a game like this that seems to have demanding mechanics and will take some time to play, I do prefer there to be already plenty of payoff before playing and tags only show voyeurism, while remarks in thread show there might be more). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Abhai

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Well simple question since the tags on OP do not seem updated. Is there some serious willing sex already in game with various characters or still in the phase of getting there? (Not meant to be demanding, just for a game like this that seems to have demanding mechanics and will take some time to play, I do prefer there to be already plenty of payoff before playing and tags only show voyeurism, while remarks in thread show there might be more). Thanks in advance.
I'm the wrong person to ask, since I make the game and know all the little nuances. There is sex yes. Is there a lot...for a 4th release...I'd say there's a good amount...but you have to earn it.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
what do you mean character creation? To me that means being about the manipulate the features of the face, torso, and limbs. Much like online MMORPGs. SWG (star wars galaxies had and still is the best character creation software, in my humble opinion.)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
what do you mean character creation? To me that means being about the manipulate the features of the face, torso, and limbs. Much like online MMORPGs. SWG (star wars galaxies had and still is the best character creation software, in my humble opinion.)
No clue...The original creator of this thread screwed everything up. They even posted pictures of the wrong game with it initially.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Can somebody confirm that to unlock the: Cosmopolitan Mom i need to revert from Immediagram to Health nut? Same with Becky's Influencer need transform from Queen Bee to Popular?
//PS: finally thanks to hints, I figured it out how to access Disorderly. The Defint Vodka has party tag on it. So only Psuchology can't reach level 3 now. //

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I loved SWG. I was the first Master Architect on my server when the game went gold, and become very rich, very fast...good times. Anywho...They've changed the tag to Character builder, which is much more accurate.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Can somebody confirm that to unlock the: Cosmopolitan Mom i need to revert from Immediagram to Health nut? Same with Becky's Influencer need transform from Queen Bee to Popular?
//PS: finally thanks to hints, I figured it out how to access Disorderly. The Defint Vodka has party tag on it. So only Psuchology can't reach level 3 now. //
Yeah Queen Bee and Immediagram were both AT's that high teir supporters had me make before changing thier focus elsewhere. Those AT's will lead down other roads eventually.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Very nice! Baal I don't know if you changed the anchors or what but now it all fits the screen

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes