wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Sorry to bother, but I don't have time tonight to play and search for an answer in 70+ pages of responses. But how the frig do you save? I've started two games, played for an hour or so of grinding to get somewhere then needed to close out - only to come back without a save. I've tried quiting to menu and quitting the game with the same results. If it weren't as grindy it wouldn't be so bad, but I barely have another attempt in me - and if that doesn't save I'll be done with this game for a bit.

Reactions: fulgartech

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sorry to bother, but I don't have time tonight to play and search for an answer in 70+ pages of responses. But how the frig do you save? I've started two games, played for an hour or so of grinding to get somewhere then needed to close out - only to come back without a save. I've tried quiting to menu and quitting the game with the same results. If it weren't as grindy it wouldn't be so bad, but I barely have another attempt in me - and if that doesn't save I'll be done with this game for a bit.
Push the cellphone button, and then the save/load button.

AccurateMonkey

Dec 20, 2019
Click on the cellphone icon towards the bottom left (should be on each screen), one of the options should be to save/load the game.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks everyone for the quick answers. I don't know how many times I used that cell phone to check the stats and characters and never noticed the save option.

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
I think Baal is still tweaking things to reduce grind a bit and I assume there will be more to do as time goes on. For now I find it most enjoyable to just edit my initial save file to basically give myself 600 in all stats and give all the girls 100 in everything so I can just play around switching them to different ATs and seeing the different events. Basically saves you several hours worth of grind before you can start seeing some of the better scenes.
Could you upload sabe with 100 stats and 600? I don't know how to edit topics on My savefile.
Or Could you tell me how to do it?
Thanks!!

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Downloaded 4.3 loaded old save no cheat gina's AT is OAS still can't interact in bar is it a bug or just happening to me?

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
The bar thing seems similar to what happened with Charlene in a previous update.
Gina/Lisa show up in the background image but going by the bar icon it's empty.
How did the massage start? I can't trigger it

jklkl

May 12, 2017
Downloaded 4.3 loaded old save no cheat gina's AT is OAS still can't interact in bar is it a bug or just happening to me?
I’ve got the same issue. After loading the old save, went to the bar with OAS Gina, which unlocked the bar and Lisa. However, any subsequent visits to the bar, I can’t interact with either one.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes