Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Hey good luck with the game. The renders look great and it has quite a bit of content but I hate zombie games with one exception cuz of redheads. Hope it takes off and a lot of people enjoy it.
Thx.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tinuss

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I like the roaming system. Only issue is it was a bit laggy enter the bunker at times. Other than that it is a nice and neat GUI. I would suggest tho a quick tutorial so people know how to navigate. And with the icons, they kinda blend in with the black circle, so changing their colour or something would be a big help in viewability.

Other than that, A nice 0.1. Gives a good gauge of what is to come. And I am impressed with the improvements from LWP render wise.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
"It's time to get out of camp" worst hint ever... I'm not gonna talk to everyone every time of the day to figure it out lol If I don't get clear directions from hints, then why even bother??? I don't wanna guess for 1 hour to figure out wtf, im surpose to do...

So either make a walkthrough or a MUCH better hint system in game..

Btw love zombies tho, hope a girl gets raped by one with 2 dicks :D and loved your other game! But not gonna play this any more, until the hint system tells me what to do :) Nothing worse than being stuck, clicking every thing and nothing happen :p

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
"It's time to get out of camp" worst hint ever... I'm not gonna talk to everyone every time of the day to figure it out lol If I don't get clear directions from hints, then why even bother??? I don't wanna guess for 1 hour to figure out wtf, im surpose to do...

So either make a walkthrough or a MUCH better hint system in game..

Btw love zombies tho, hope a girl gets raped by one with 2 dicks :D and loved your other game! But not gonna play this any more, until the hint system tells me what to do :) Nothing worse than being stuck, clicking every thing and nothing happen :p
Its description. "Tasks" tell you what to do.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Definitely add more preview images; what body type does the blonde have, & what does the gui look like?

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
it's time to get out of the camp

ok, how?
Jesus it's really that hard to explain exatly what to do? Or at least, please for the love of GOD, a message when there aren't more contents. It's a blind run when we talk with everyone at every time of the day for a lucky strike. Please.

EDIT: I'm dumb that is a descrption for the task, but I've talked with joe so it's the end?

Feb 19, 2018
Btw love zombies tho, hope a girl gets raped by one with 2 dicks :D
..............I am gonna need a sauce for that one, my morbid curiosity compels me.

Just finished Life with pleasure! Really looking forward to trying this one out once its a bit more developed! (I usually avoid early releases as it ends up giving a very different impression than what it is later once its fleshed out)
Good luck Mr.N!

D

Deleted member 2482011

Check lewdpatcher. I think this uploader is not very experienced.
Patch crashes the game...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.taboo is being given a default a second time.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Slayer100

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Task: X Talk with Joe.
Descrition: It's time to get out of camp.

Work in progress?

If it is not possible to progress in v0.1, a WIP message is important. Everyone is trying start new quest talking with Joe, and apparently it is not available yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: Aristos
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes