ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Under tasks I am to talk with Joe. I talk t o Joe and am given the option to leave. I go to the other two areas outside of camp and can do nothing.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I like the beginning of this game... isolated island with zombies, beautiful family models, easy free-roam controls, so far everything looks good ;)
the only disadvantage when communicating is a black background or Vice versa the choice option is poorly highlighted

Reactions: Pippone

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The problems start at, well the start.

The premise is stupid ... not the appearing island from nowhere, but how they "decide" to go there.
Why do games rush this? "Yeah we go there tomorrow! BECAUSE!"
("What? Your employer told you to move on such short notice? Even though you're a single mom with two kids? Or did you know longer and only tell us now? YOU FUCKING CUNT!") - and yeah ... without the patch the whole "wow she is naked and so sexy" scene might be more reasonable, but especially with the patch it is just stupid.

And why that "we have to pack it yourself" stuff? That is again just bullshit and not needed for the story or adds anything.

All that could have cut short:

"We have to leave in 1 week, get ready and pack everything, the movers arrive in 3 days."
"bla, bla bla..."

<1 week later on the ship to the pleasure island>

-.. done.

And on the island ... it appeared 7 years ago, but the buildings look like they are 30+ years old ;)
Oh ... and to camp IN FRONT of the BUNKER is probably the worst idea during a zombie apocalypse. But at least the know what zombies are - its the worst in zombie fiction when they dont know what zombies might be.

Then the free roam part... as always, not a fan. But at least highlight intractable objects - no one likes scanning the screen with the cursor to find them.

When scouting .... we see the fire staircase but the MC is SPIDERMAN! so he can climb the wall and dont use the stairs ... o_O
And ... why using the scooter when they want to scavenge? Why not using the van or caravan? ... you know, because cargo space.

And I think there is nothing more to do ... maybe some hints or at least a "thats all folks" msg could help.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Was a good game, renders are decent and the story prgressed nice, sad news about it turning sand-box but oh-well, might go play Life with Pleasure now :p

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I was enjoying all the mom's parts especially,...then the sandbox started and the struggle began.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes