tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Its description. "Tasks" tell you what to do.
No it don't It only says "Time toget out of camp" but not how... and now ive talked to every one and been at all places and still can't get out... If the description don't tell you how, then it's kinda useless...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Here we go!!!! Fixing this thread ... *wink* .... *wink*
Babe dose of the mornin” ... some afternoon ... deff night dreams going on ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but what does the blonde look like? The existing previews already gave us a good idea of what to expect from the brunette (and I already knew I didn't like her, just my personal taste though her model is good quality and such) but the blonde only has a head shot.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Island, zombies, how scary to live!:)
Seriously, the gray pointers on a gray background do not add pleasure to the game.:confused:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I got to the point where it says X talk to Joe. But when I go up to Joe in the entrance it just gives the "leave" option. So I am assuming that's it? I mean I looked everywhere, talk to everyone and at the moment they are just repeating the same dialog.

Overall I thought it was a good start. I really like the music. The one animation that was on the boat with Alice I think, when she walks over to you looked pretty decent. I will keep an eye for more updates to see how it goes. But it is too early to tell right now.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Okay I got to the point where it says X talk to Joe. But when I go up to Joe in the entrance it just gives the "leave" option. So I am assuming that's it? I mean I looked everywhere, talk to everyone and at the moment they are just repeating the same dialog.

Overall I thought it was a good start. I really like the music. The one animation that was on the boat with Alice I think, when she walks over to you looked pretty decent. I will keep an eye for more updates to see how it goes. But it is too early to tell right now.
Pls read prev. posts.
Yes 0.1 its Prologue and 1 quest.
and u have 2 tabs in journal .
Active
Completed

If u dont have active quests you see only completed.
Active:
'Scouting' - Talk with Joe
Completed:
'Scouting' xTalk with Joe

If you first talk with Joe (before you find a weapon) then a second mini quest will appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
Depending on the facial expression, I see either Melinda (Foot in the Mountain) or a combination of Linda (Big Brother) and Bella (Being a DIK), leaning more towards Linda.

And that's a very good thing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Here we go!!!! Fixing this thread ... *wink* .... *wink*
Babe dose of the mornin” ... some afternoon ... deff night dreams going on ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for those extra preview pics (TCMS!? :ROFLMAO:.)
Long time no see! I hope you're doing well, buddy.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Characters are looking pretty good from those previews (thanks to the folks who uploaded them (y)).
I'll add this to my watch list and download it once the MC gets to have some fun with a few of the ladies.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Feels like a mix of The Walking Dead and Dead Island so that for me gets a plus (y) The sandbox mode is pretty simple only thing I'd change is when you click on someone and the box at the side appears is make them more visible I never noticed the talk and look actions till I looked closer at the screen. But everything looks good so far will look on this with great interest.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes