4.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Is that the actual painting or did someone mess with it? Because I also see a bit of strabismus as well.
That's a painting of a Spanish king Charles II, and the story is they made him look better than he actually appeared in real life. If you looked at his family tree at a certain point out of 24 people he was descended from, it was only like 2 or 3 people that married in from outside the family. the remaining 21 were all uncles impregnating nieces, fathers and daughters, and brothers and sisters.

His lower jaw stuck out more than depicted in the picture, his tongue was 3 sizes too large and wouldn't let his mouth close, his teeth were oddly numbered and misshapen. and the most impressive part about him was the autopsy report. "heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."

The last king of Spain was an incapacitated, malformed invalid resulting from the most absurdly documented cases of incest ever recorded before his lineage died with him. and most certainly did not look anywhere near as flattering as his paintings depicted him.

AnonGamer13

Mar 17, 2024
Damn this was hot. The renders and animations are amazing.
I totally agree! Animations were very fluid and natural looking, esp. the way the boobs bounced or butts jiggle.LOL
Srlsy, though, renders were impressive, showing very textured skin tones of characters, their faces didn't have that uncanny valley look at all, but were quite lovely, & even the environments were quite nice; a lot of devs tend to go all in on the renders for the characters -- & rightly so -- but tend to skimp a lot on the environments, making them feel less immersive sometimes.

However, if I can offer just one constructive criticism, it's that the asses look great -- good shape, skin tone, textured skin pores, & very natural movement of the pelvis or ass cheeks giggling or reacting to sex position(s) -- they are severely lacking an anus, and looks weird seeing an asscrack without one & just the sex organ in question ( or ).

If the dev doesn't intend to have any anal sex scenes, that's a disappointment, but I understand since it's their game they are making, but I just hope they work on having the asses actually having holes for them.

Reactions: ShiShi!

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Aside from the renders, I basically like all the characters thus far. They don't feel too two-dimensional and the dialogue are great and mostly relatable in terms of age and don't feel too cringey or unrealistic/far-fetched/using uncommon way of speak, like Kaylie incorporating some gen Z slangs into some of her dialogue and stuff but not excessively and each has their own kinks so the options is quite diverse.

I like that the dev knows it's a lewd game and does not introduce Korean-drama level of drama into the game (so far) and it's been mostly quite light-hearted and enjoyable that I'm both impressed by the quality of the game and semi-invested in the story. It's a healthy mix between semi-realism and adult entertainment; obviously leaning more towards the latter to cater for the wincest fantasy which is good.

Last edited:

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Amazing renders and lighting but too bad that you barely can see the faces when they kiss.
also the developer should work on real frensh kisses.
we have not seen them so far.
just kisses on the lips.

check the game Heart Problems there you have real kisses

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
That's a painting of a Spanish king Charles II, and the story is they made him look better than he actually appeared in real life. If you looked at his family tree at a certain point out of 24 people he was descended from, it was only like 2 or 3 people that married in from outside the family. the remaining 21 were all uncles impregnating nieces, fathers and daughters, and brothers and sisters.

His lower jaw stuck out more than depicted in the picture, his tongue was 3 sizes too large and wouldn't let his mouth close, his teeth were oddly numbered and misshapen. and the most impressive part about him was the autopsy report. "heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."

The last king of Spain was an incapacitated, malformed invalid resulting from the most absurdly documented cases of incest ever recorded before his lineage died with him. and most certainly did not look anywhere near as flattering as his paintings depicted him.
Yeah I knew it was some royalty, just didn't know who exactly. Not sure what you mean by "last king of Spain". It's still a monarchy as far as I know. Maybe the last of that dinasty?

Reactions: HappyHuman

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Given how MC is concerned with knocking up people after sex, has the dev mentioned pregnancy at all for any of the characters?

Feels like it's kind of a jinx and maybe foreshadow when MC said he hopes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: faramata

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah I knew it was some royalty, just didn't know who exactly. Not sure what you mean by "last king of Spain". It's still a monarchy as far as I know. Maybe the last of that dinasty?
Yeah, the last of his dynasty, the Austrias. He died without an heir (obviously) so a civil war broke out, and the winners brought a French from the House of Bourbon to be our new king. That was in the early 18th century. Our current king is still a Bourbon (Borbón, in Spanish).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just downloaded this game, it looks good, the female characters are really beautiful, we'll see, but I like it so far! (y) :)

Reactions: Jerk-man

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone to share the last dev update from Patreon?

Devblog - February

Hi, I hope you are doing well. Decided to do a devblog since you may be wondering how the update is going by now. After the chapter 8 releas...

Reactions: Hornyman2

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just finished playing, I really liked the game, very beautiful storyline, and slow progression...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many people don't like her because of first few episodes when she was presented as empty soulless alcoholic... But I think she will come back to her senses... And, yeah, I think too that she's hot...

Reactions: bclz and MAGO-DAG

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
All the girls are hot and fulfill a sub fetish somewhere. I'm glad I found this hidden gem, I'm gonna sub Patreon.

Hopefully dev has a pregnancy planned somewhere down the line since the game just hints at it everywhere. The wife wanting to, MC's monologue after sex with Cass...

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone to share the last dev update from Patreon?

Devblog - February

Hi, I hope you are doing well. Decided to do a devblog since you may be wondering how the update is going by now. After the chapter 8 releas...
tldr (Some things I just put in exact words in double quotes):

* Started work on chp. 9 around mid January to avoid burn out. Started on the animation scene first since it's more efficient. Animations for chp. 9 is challenging because of clipping issue & hair physics simulation. Want to ensure quality animation. Last animation took "2100 frames for the hair simulation to settle, taking around 9 hours for the hair to simulate".

* New features for game: Gallery. Achievement system. Reworking UI.

* Reworking how the path system works, adding and tweaking choices & dialogues. "This has proven to be a big challenge as well, but this is definitely needed if I want to implement all the branching I have planned for the future."

* Partnering with an app store to release on iOS.

* About release: "this chapter requires at least a 3-month development cycle. I will try to reach that goal, but to be honest right now I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the work I need to do. In any case, I have a sizeable portion done already, mostly having to do with animations, which is the hardest part to do."

<insert preview image>

------------------------------------

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
^ Ya one dev who does a good job with the kissing is RoyalCandy for "No More Money". Wish more devs followed his example with that.
This dev always obscures half the face of the protagonist(some believe this helps people better see "themselves" as the protagonist), this doesn't help kissing and another favorite of mine, sucking on boobs.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes