VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
this kinetic novel makes 0 sense!!! so sick of the delusional bots that rates everything 5 stars
Don't forget that many rating people do in the the 2 or 3 first version of the game. so telling it's bot it's nonsense if you don't see the game in the rates it means the dev have destroyed the quality since then

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
Don't forget that many rating people do in the the 2 or 3 first version of the game. so telling it's bot it's nonsense if you don't see the game in the rates it means the dev have destroyed the quality since then
Well why would u rate a "demo" with 5 stars if u dont intend too update ur rate if the quality of the game drops?? as i said they are bots
Also im sorry but the game was never 5 stars it makes zero sense since the beginning
Whats 5 stars in here? maybe the graphics???? lmao dialogue and story sucks totally unrealistic!!!
Fucking bots i wish i could destroy them all!! if u cant rate fairly then dont rate its simple
i remain the victor

VirtualKombat

Aug 20, 2021
Well why would u rate a "demo" with 5 stars if u dont intend too update ur rate if the quality of the game drops?? as i said they are bots
Also im sorry but the game was never 5 stars it makes zero sense since the beginning
Whats 5 stars in here? maybe the graphics???? lmao dialogue and story sucks totally unrealistic!!!
Fucking bots i wish i could destroy them all!! if u cant rate fairly then dont rate its simple
i remain the victor
You seem like you need to take your meds.

Reactions: skynertia

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
i remain the victor
You also forget we have life outside, we might even forget we have rated it and even sometime we drop the game.
We are not machine that take our life to test all the game to maintain up to date rate.

Also I talk in experience, bot cannot rate because Moderator check tightly, I had many time my review removed due to a rules forgotten or an off topic comment in it.

So they would not miss a bot that post same post again and again....

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
You also forget we have life outside, we might even forget we have rated it and even sometime we drop the game.
We are not machine that take our life to test all the game to maintain up to date rate.

Also I talk in experience, bot cannot rate because Moderator check tightly, I had many time my review removed due to a rules forgotten or an off topic comment in it.

So they would not miss a bot that post same post again and again....
blablabla
again dont rate the game? is it hard? i dont do it so i dont mislead people
im calling bots not in the actually sense of the word ....

• Angry
Reactions: faramata

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch8 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Is there going to be an update to the mod? Or is [Ch. 9 Part 1] not Complete Version?

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So it looks like this release is a buggy mess, most people would be better off waiting until next month for Ch. 9 part. 2.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
blablabla
again dont rate the game? is it hard? i dont do it so i dont mislead people
im calling bots not in the actually sense of the word ....
And why even be angry on un-updated rate ?
I mean nearly all the game I love have less than 3 stars, I simply filter the tag I don't like (sandbox) and test myself, if the quality of a game drop too much I drop it too.

For me rate are more to found a game unplayable due to bug or writing issue rather that know if a game remain good over time ....

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
So it looks like this release is a buggy mess, most people would be better off waiting until next month for Ch. 9 part. 2.
Yes it's sad he didn't put something like alpha instead of part1.
Alpha would mean "bugged and not finished" and I would have not tried it

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Since I saw some people complaining about too much Kailey content and not enough content for other characters a while ago for chapter 9 update, here's the poll result for reference for future updates:
View attachment 3631964

Also go vote Cassidy now :illuminati:
Which literally was my point. Everyone is going to select Kailey. His disclaimer above about "Doesn't necessarily means it will make me focus only on one character specifically" is laughable. He will focus on Kailey for the most part, because all of the incest fiends will get upset if they don't get their precious daddy-daughter scenes. And I don't give a shit if she is the main character. This trope is so stale. This game is boring as it is currently written, but sure continue with the same recipe.

Honestly, why is Kailey even a poll option to begin with? If she is the MC of the game as so many have proclaimed on this forum and what we have seen in the story thus far, doesn't really make sense for her to be an option. She shouldn't need it, right?

Also, it's not complaining if you just want a little flavor from the other LIs. It's called variety is the spice of life.

Doesn't matter, his Patreon will get taken down eventually. Just watch.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes